Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Yes please! Stunt doubles are capable of amazing things. Filming with stunt doubles might be more expensive, but it is much more compelling than watching a video game on the big screen.

A villain who has a deeply personal connection to Diana (e.g. Barbara Ann Minerva aka Cheetah) would also help matters.
    I don't see how filming with stunt doubles would be more than the prices that we hear about of the cost of CGI. I mean good CGI, so maybe I am getting ahead of myself since that is one of the things I didn't like about the Wonder Woman movie, the bad CGI. Of course, it was probably still costly to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    My guess is that it's not another period piece... that makes it different enough from the 1st one.
    So it's not going to be set in the 1980s anymore, like some of the earlier reports were claiming?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So it's not going to be set in the 1980s anymore, like some of the earlier reports were claiming?
    Nobody knows. There hasn’t been any confirmation, or even a decent hint, from anyone “in the know”.

Do we have a tentative release date yet?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Do we have a tentative release date yet?
    1 November 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    1 November 2019.
    Thank you!

I'm ready for plot leaks! I see Matthew Jensen might be getting a raise too! Good on him! He made the movie beautiful!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WONDER WOMAN 2 Will Be The First Movie To Officially Adopt PGA's New Anti-Sexual Harassment Policies: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...licies-a157199

Wonder Woman 2 Looks Like It May Shoot In The UK This Summer

Wonder Woman 2 is set to begin production this summer. Patty Jenkins is returning to direct, and of course Gal Gadot will return as Diana. The film is being penned by Dave Callaham (Doom, The Expendables). Yikes!

Omega Underground reports that Warner Bros.’ plan is to return to the United Kingdom to shoot at least part of the sequel, using stage space at Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden, England.

Most productions choose sound stages and studios near where exterior filming will take place. So, expect more Wonder Woman action in Europe in Wonder Woman 2.
    Source

Incredible Member

Gal took the Lemon Dance Challenge and she killed it

'Wonder Woman's Gal Gadot Does The Lemon Dance Challenge

Videos like this are just one more reason that Gal Gadot has grown into a real-life Wonder Woman, and an international star. She's not just lovely and athletic, she's exhibited real warmth and compassion with fans, a fearless outspokenness, and (maybe best of all), a great sense of humor and playfulness. In other words: those who first doubted her casting as Wonder Woman really made the wrong call.

Wonder Woman 2 is slated for release on November 1, 2019.

Who should play Circe?

Ultimate Member

Natalie Dormer, or Ruth Wilson perhaps.

Incredible Member

Sounds good to me. A misandrous Circe who has some plan to use her magic to command the Amazons as her army to take over the world could be a very interesting take and allow them to spend some more time on Themyscira with the amazing Amazons.

It would be even better if Barbara Ann Minerva was Diana's partner (in work and/or pleasure) and, feeling inferior, actively seeks out and releases Circe in "exchange" for Circe granting her powers to rival those of Wonder Woman, thus turning Barbara into Cheetah. Although (temporarily) driven "wild and uncontrollable" by the feral nature of her Cheetah powers, Barbara would eventually join with Diana during the final battle to defeat Circe. Diana would then take Barbara to Themyscira for rehabilitation, but the Cheetah may escape to join the Legion of Doom / Injustice Gang in a future Justice League sequel.

As for Circe, I would have to guess that Charlize Theron is in with a shot due to her past working relationship with Patty Jenkins. But, I think a LOT of A-List actors would be vying for the role of the female villain in Wonder Woman 2, especially if they were open to casting someone otherwise considered "old" in Hollywood.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Necessary disclaimer: working titles are often misleading and may have absolutely nothing to do with the movie's actual content.

That said? Definitely hopeful for Circe!

Who should play her? I'm a huge Eva Green fan, and that woman has the perfect wicked smile to be Circe. She's a great all-around actress as well.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--