Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

I agree Jenkins wants the question asked hence why the first photo released was him on set. But that's why I don't discount that he might be truly resurrected. If he is, the set photo doesn't hurt that revelation specifically because of the multiple options of what's going on.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-13-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I am chiefly concerned about whatever this is with Steve potentially overshadowing the stuff between Diana and Barbara.

Other than that, I'm down for whatever they want to do with him.

My bet: that is Steve and he was resurrected, but it's part of a plot by the villains to screw with Diana's head--which would denote Cheetah will not be Diana's only opponent, because I don't see them giving her resurrection powers. Likely guesses would be another god or Circe.

I don't think it'll undermine or cheapen Steve's sacrifice in the first one. Decades have passed in the story, so it's not like the impact of his death on Diana will have been lost. More importantly, I don't think his resurrection will be permanent. Maybe a part of the plot will be Diana's efforts to keep Steve alive, but when all's over, he goes back to the underworld/afterlife/wherever. But she'll have a chance to give him a real goodbye this time, thus granting some degree of closure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I can't imagine they would just casually drop a big spoiler like Steve's resurrection while this is only just entering production.
    I'm extremely spoilerphobic and even I have to admit that saying the guy who will have his name in big letters on the movie poster and who we have known for ages that he had a multi-movie contract, will be in it is not spoiling anything.

Spectacular Member

OMG
    this is definitely Lynda Carter's Dianan Prince!!

car 1980-2018

Retired

Further tangible proof of Jenkins' working relationship with Chris Pine was given when the next directing project she worked on was ONE DAY SHE'LL DARKEN which starred Pine.

But I don't want to know what the deal is with his character in WW84. I'm sure there are people who will dig up the truth, before the movie comes out--as leaks do happen, especially on WB DC movies. So I have some trepidation about this, because if I follow this story too closely I might just stumble on a spoiler.

I don't want to be spoiled. I want the movie to surprise me.

It seems they are dropping more and more references to Lynda Carter's show. So cool. What cool role could they give Lynda?

Did Wonder Woman attract two marvelous Women to the role
    or did the role elevate Lynda and Gal to becoming even
    more beautiful inside and out?

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Did Wonder Woman attract two marvelous Women to the role
    or did the role elevate Lynda and Gal to becoming even
    more beautiful inside and out?
    It

It seems both. Both Lynda and Gal have a few similar backgrounds.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/06/13/w...n-wiig-details

Wha storyline? Maybe the origin of Cheetah

Now that production has begun, let's be careful with spoilers, particularly with offsite links.

Please don't just post a link because people will have no idea what they're clicking on. A little context in your post goes a long way
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I love the late, lamented Deirdre as much as the next Corrie fan, but let's hope Diana isn't stuck with those fugly glasses, just because she's in the 1980s.

Anyway, I think those type of glasses had gone out of fashion by 1984. I remember having similar such glasses when I was a dorky teen in high school, in the 1970s, but in the 1980s I started wearing John Lennon glasses which better suited the old-timey look I had to sport at my summer job as an historical re-enactor.