Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Retired

Are we getting to the stage in the production where I should go mental radio silent to avoid too many spoilers for the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Are we getting to the stage in the production where I should go mental radio silent to avoid too many spoilers for the movie?
    I don't think so, no. They released...a logo. Lynda Carter, who already has publicly said she's talking about appearing in the movie, was seen near where they're filming. However, she was spotted in Washington DC...

Which is where she lives and has been out on the town attending Stanley Cup playoffs. She's lived in DC and has been a Caps fan for awhile, so I don't think the two are connected.

This isn't to say she's definitely *not* in the movie, but we're at the 'wild guess' stage of the game

Quote Originally Posted by WonderSpace View Post
    So, I guess this means that from now on they will throw continuity and storytelling through the window in the name of fanservice, right? Thanks Geoff Johns!
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    So, I guess this means that from now on they will throw continuity and storytelling through the window in the name of fanservice, right? Thanks Geoff Johns!
    We don't know the context and Pine being contracted for more than one film has been knowledge for some time now.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Or it's not really Steve. Or he won't stay returned. Or there's some clever plot twist that assures he'll still be out of the picture by the modern times.

But by all means, just keep assuming that there's only one possible way to tell a story.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

We can only hope that it's Dr. Psycho who is the other villain in this. It would make sense for him to want to mess with Diana like this.

I really really hope that it isn't Steve.

As for the picture Gal Posted, I like that wig, what we see of it so far, better than what she had in Justice League. I hated looking at that mop on her head.
    Richard Alexander

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

"I see dead people."

It's a franchise based on Greek mythology where people use the Underworld as a revolving door. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    We can only hope that it's Dr. Psycho who is the other villain in this. It would make sense for him to want to mess with Diana like this.
    If it's an illusion or mindwarp, why would he appear in that goofy period appropriate clothing lol. Also, don't see Patty Jenkins saying "Welcome to Wonder Woman 1984, Steve Trevor!" if it's just an illusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I don't see how it fits in his MO. Or how he would even know who Steve Trevor was.

But Hades on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If it's an illusion or mindwarp, why would he appear in that goofy period appropriate clothing lol. Also, don't see Patty Jenkins saying "Welcome to Wonder Woman 1984, Steve Trevor!" if it's just an illusion.
    Again, to mess with Diana. Why would he be walking around 1984 in 1917 clothing? That wouldn't make sense. Maybe he would want her to think that he was resurrected. Also, why would Patty tell us a plot point of a story. Of course she is going to play with the fans and make them think he is back for real, and then throw the surprise on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I don't see how it fits in his MO. Or how he would even know who Steve Trevor was.

But Hades on the other hand...
    Um, isn't he a telepath? And you're so quick to make Hades a villain to Diana, but isn't he dead along with the other gods? Or even if he isn't, Psycho could be a pawn of Hades.
    Richard Alexander

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Y’all see that jet in the top row, second from the left?? Wouldn’t it be interesting if the invisible jet debuted in this movie?