Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Do you guys think Cheetah will appear in other DC movies and no just this one sequel?
    Hard to say. It's possible she'll be dead by the end of the movie. It's kind of common in comic book movies. It'll depend entirely on whether or not Kristen Wiig is willing to commit to a multi-picture deal. If they know for a fact that they can get her back, they may just plan to have her show up in other movies.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member

Do you guys think Cheetah will appear in other DC movies and no just this one sequel?
    Justice League seemed to be setting up the Legion of Doom / Injustice Gang for a sequel.

If so, then I think Cheetah would be a serious contender to join (depending upon what happens with the character in the Wonder Woman sequel of course).

IF Patty Jenkins and Kirsten Wiig do a good job of bringing Cheetah to life on the big screen, then I'd definitely like to see her return. My "ideal" scenario would be that Diana takes Barbara to Themyscira at the end of the film for rehabilitation and Cheetah then escapes when necessary for the JL sequel.

Since WW2 most likely is going to take place in the 80s do you guys think Patty and the writers will take some of the storylines from the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ‘Wonder Woman 2’ to film at Alexandria’s dead Landmark Mall: https://www.bizjournals.com/washingt...dlandmark.html

Temptations of the world = shopping at the mall
    Well said.

Really looking forward to this. The first movie set the bar pretty high, sending Diana on a journey that brought out the best in her. If this movie involves Cheetah, which seems likely now, it'll probably be a more personal journey this time. Cheetah usually makes everything personal when she battles Wonder Woman and I think that can only help this movie.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ‘Wonder Woman 2’ to film at Alexandria’s dead Landmark Mall: https://www.bizjournals.com/washingt...dlandmark.html

Temptations of the world = shopping at the mall
    “These people need our help, Steve. I have to get to the other end of the mall.”

“We need to go out and around to the other side, Diana. We can’t get through the mall. These folks have been trying for years to get through. It’s no man’s mall. No man can get through. This is not what we came here to do.”

“No. But it’s what I’m going to do.”

Skateboarders and ladies with legwarmers needed for Wonder Woman 2's Landmark Mall scene:

Skateboarders needed for an upcoming movie to be set at Landmark Mall. It may, or may not, be #wonderwoman 2...so if you’re looking to rub elbows with @gal_gadot...here’s your chance! Maybe 18-25 year old skateboarders are her thing. Who knows? Also needed...”fit ladies” with #leotards & #legwarmers #landmarkmall #movies #skateboard #skateboarding #skateboardingisfun #virginia #alpineskateshop

Source

I was thinking, could Pedro Pascale be Sebastian Ballesteros? It would be fun to have multiple Cheetahs in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderSpace View Post
    I was thinking, could Pedro Pascale be Sebastian Ballesteros? It would be fun to have multiple Cheetahs in the film.
    I'm thinking he'll be Edward Indelicato

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Indelicato_(New_Earth)

My guess is still that he's either Urzkartaga or Andres Cadulo. I'd love to see him as Indelicato (again) though.

Okay, enough.

This is a thread about the upcoming movie, not rehashing...*again*...what people didn't like about the movie that came out already.

Stick to the topic, please, and stop with the trolling. If you didn't like the first movie, that's fine, but don't go making outrageous claims that nobody liked it, nobody wanted that version of Diana and everyone thinks it was terrible.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My guess is still that he's either Urzkartaga or Andres Cadulo. I'd love to see him as Indelicato (again) though.
    After seeing how Patty and/or the script writer handled the topic of race in WW, I think there will probably be some changes to the racist/sexist imagery and symbolism in the PC Cheetah's back story. I just hope Cheetah is a good villain and WW gets some established supporting cast because all of that is an important part of a superhero too imo.

https://www.cbr.com/patty-jenkins-wo...oman-2-salary/

Cool. Do you think we will ever get a Donna movie?

Donna isn't getting her own movie.
    Last edited by greymoon; 05-08-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Awesome news, and well deserved.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Well-deserved, indeed!

I'm not sure we'll get a movie specifically about Donna, but I think we can hold out hope that she'll show up in a WW or Titans movie.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--