Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I could see Geena Davis more as Circe than Cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I could see Geena Davis more as Circe than Cheetah.
    Funny thing about that, well funny to me anyway. Geena was once linked to a Live Action Sailor Moon movie and she was supposed to play Queen Beryl.
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    http://deadline.com/2017/07/wonder-w...ot-1202136048/

Right now there's no major competition that week, but the following week has Sony's Masters of the Universe, Universals Wicked and Untitled Disney Fairy Tale Pic.

BRING IT ON!!!!

PS: Personally I'm hoping for Cheetah with Dr. Psycho as the cherry on top
    Holy halls of Grayskull, MOTU has a release date?

How should Circe and Cheetah look?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How should Circe and Cheetah look?
    PEREZ!!! For sure Cheetah....
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

OMG. I just had a crazy thought.

So, if Chris Pine is really returning for Wonder Woman II, what if he's doing so as Dr. Psycho??? Chris Pine as Steve Trevor via Peter Dinklage's Dr. Psycho! Something like this could neatly tie into the Cold War setting...Mad Scientist et al!
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 08-29-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Retired

With all the confusion about what movies are going to be in the DC extended universe and what's going to be outside it and just what direction the DC movies are headed--I'm now on side with WONDER WOMAN II being another period movie and maybe the one after that, as well. In fact, they should be thinking of this as a trilogy. And hopefully they will have Allan Heinberg help with the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    With all the confusion about what movies are going to be in the DC extended universe and what's going to be outside it and just what direction the DC movies are headed--I'm now on side with WONDER WOMAN II being another period movie and maybe the one after that, as well. In fact, they should be thinking of this as a trilogy. And hopefully they will have Allan Heinberg help with the script.
    Totally agree. Especially re: Heinberg.

I think the confusion was clarified...all the movies, like The Batman Trilogy, are 'in universe' but are also stand alone (meaning they don't directly lead into other movies...think Wonder Woman without the bookends) and occasionally different actors, if necessary for ageing up or down (might end up being the Batfleck work around, too.) This was how the DC Movie Universe was originally described...the sand box theory, if I understood it correctly.

Most of the confusion came after the Joker origin announcement (bad idea without Leto, IMO) and when Matt Reeves, the Batman Trilogy director, said:

'When they approached me, what they said was, ‘Look, it’s a standalone, it’s not part of the extended universe’

but then clarified:

'Jeez, what'd I miss, guys...? Just to be clear: Of COURSE Batman will be part of the D.C. Universe. Batman will be BATMAN...'

http://io9.gizmodo.com/matt-reeves-c...vie-1798399101

Regarding Wonder Woman, I do wish it was going to be World War II, THEN Cold War, but, I'll take Cold War then Modern Day I suppose. haha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    OMG. I just had a crazy thought.

So, if Chris Pine is really returning for Wonder Woman II, what if he's doing so as Dr. Psycho??? Chris Pine as Steve Trevor via Peter Dinklage's Dr. Psycho! Something like this could neatly tie into the Cold War setting...Mad Scientist et al!
    I like this idea...Playing with Diana's head is ALWAYS fair game as a story.

(BTW...what do people think of the idea that Dr. Psycho has lots of traits that Diana would find desirable in a partner, but it's his internal weakness that turns her away from him....)
    Last edited by gwangung; 08-29-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Incredible Member

I'd be happy for Steve Trevor to return as a Dr Psycho illusion. It's one of the few understandable and potentially interesting reasons for Chris Pine to return.

News-ish... FULL BLOWN WONDER WOMAN

Patty:
    “The most exciting thing about [the sequel] is literally seeing her loose in the world now, living those classic stories. Here’s Wonder Woman, and what can she do? It should be a totally different movie, but a grand and now full-blown Wonder Woman in the world.”

http://hellogiggles.com/reviews-cove...n-sequel-news/

Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    YES!!! We knew it would happen, but it's nice to see it finally official!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Excellent news.

Retired

With IT doing so well, I wonder if that's what put the pressure on to get this deal signed before Warner got distracted with negotiations for an IT sequel.