Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If they play off Bill Foster having been Goliath and being an former colleague of Hank's Hank might contact him if he has perfected enlarging to help get Janet.
    In the comics, Brashear could probably serve the same function, too. He's supposed to be right up there with Pym, Richards, and McCoy in superscience.

But tbh, I'd want Brashear if only for the fact that he's more prominent and held in higher regard than Bill Foster ever was, both in the comics and in the bullpen. And Fishburne, I feel, has the right stature and sense of authority to play Brashear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    In the comics, Brashear could probably serve the same function, too. He's supposed to be right up there with Pym, Richards, and McCoy in superscience.

But tbh, I'd want Brashear if only for the fact that he's more prominent and held in higher regard than Bill Foster ever was, both in the comics and in the bullpen. And Fishburne, I feel, has the right stature and sense of authority to play Brashear.
    I'd have loved to see Adam introduced in the MCU and Fishburne would be an amazing choice (if not my first one) to play him, but I get why they would go with a character with a more notable connection to Hank and the Pyms' egacy.

Incredible Member

considering how fantastic michelle was in paddington, and a generally awesome career in general, let her go to town and not look back.

Lawrence is good too.

I can see them doing something like ultimate avengers (the comic not the movie) where Bill was Hank's teacher

In the comic Bruce had a teacher who had perfected the hulk syrum.