Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Got to say after seeing every cape flick and action movies in general try and ape Guardians with pop songs or the cover pop songs it is really nice to see Marvel go in a completely different direction for this trailer

Hulk leaping at Surtur! Hulk fighting Fenris! Hela looks amazing. Gawd, I can't wait for this.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Got to say after seeing every cape flick and action movies in general try and ape Guardians with pop songs or the cover pop songs it is really nice to see Marvel go in a completely different direction for this trailer

Yeah, most of these synthwave producers are very underground and really only have popularity in a small section of the internet, so it's cool to see one of them get placement in a big budget superhero trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What do you think is going on with Thor at the end? Just tapping into his full potential? Odinforce?
    I thin he's just tapping into this inner God of Thunder, even without Mjolnir.

BANNED

Repost from the MCU thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Wow, that Ragnarok trailer is really taking off on YouTube's trending feed. I normally don't much care for that "trending" feed to be honest because I think it's manipulated by what YouTube thinks people should see but the number of views on the trailer is what's impressive to me. Have Thor's trailers been the most popular this year?

Fantastic Member

OdinForce or Gaea.

hey this TRAILER doesn't look like Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 like the last one NICE!

Yeah, it kind of looks like Flash Gordon (1980) part 2, which is a good thing imo.

Astonishing Member

Great trailer.
    This will be surelly a fun movie to watch.
    And then there is easter eggs as Man Thing in that trailer.
    Would be way cool to see Man Thing as one of the space gladiators.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Great trailer.
    This will be surelly a fun movie to watch.
    And then there is easter eggs as Man Thing in that trailer.
    Would be way cool to see Man Thing as one of the space gladiators.
    i think it just looks like manthing i saw a report not to long ago saying the manthing movie rights are still ownd by Lionsgate and Universal part owns Namor just like hulk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    i think it just looks like manthing i saw a report not to long ago saying the manthing movie rights are still ownd by Lionsgate and Universal part owns Namor just like hulk.
    Did not knew Lionsgate still have the movie rights of Man Thing.
    Would had been way cool to see Man Thing as one of the Space Gladiators fighting against or along Thor or Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Did not knew Lionsgate still have the movie rights of Man Thing.
    Would had been way cool to see Man Thing as one of the Space Gladiators fighting against or along Thor or Hulk.
    I wish Surfer was in this movie, now that you mention "rights" ... he'd be perfect.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Only thing glaringly concerning to me is that Valkyrie seems like she'll a one trick, generic girl with Hollywood's thin definition of being a "badass". Fight, one-liner, rinse, repeat.

Although, is there even much to her in the comics? Idk myself, so if she's just filling a space in general then I guess that's ok, but even then just 'filling in' is little cheesy.

Other than that, this waass sick all around. I'm looking forward to the freaking stunning "living oil painting" scene with the pegasus' and Hela. I hope that scene is given a respectable amount of time. Marvel so far is finally injecting some damn color in the films starting with Guardians Vol.II and it's about time.

Also, I've barely seen Cate Blanchett in passing and maybe half of a film with her and Leonardo, never thought much of her other than that she is obviously a good actor and for some reason interesting to stare at. But holy crap, I did not cross my mind that she could be sexy until these trailers dropped. I'm enamored.

Being that he would be a CGI charatcer anyone think theres a small chance Beta ray Bill can make a cameo?. With Thors hammer destroyed it would be cool to have Odin explain he had made another. Then you get a glance of StormBreaker and the man holding it. Then again this is probaly the last thor movie so why intro something you nay never follow up on. Beta aint gonna get his own movie. He would have to be in Captain Marvel or GOTG3

Just read that the movie will be about 100 minutes. That's a hell of a short movie for a movie about the judgment day for the Norse gods.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/