Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm REALLLY hoping it's Earth 2 Superman but that doesn't seem very likely.
    Assassinate Putin!

Edit, merged threads, already have this exact same comment here, so, feel free to delete this.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 07-26-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I mean that bleeding cool rumor seems most credible to me imo

Adrian Veidt / Ozymandias

I just don't see his dad being around, if it was him he'd be destined to die. They should just keep with Watchman if there going to do something goofy like unmaking him an orphan.

All signs are pointing to BC being, right, imo. I am still wondering however if they are correct on WHICH version of Jor-El it is though. I'm still wondering if it might not end up being Byrne's Jor-El.

Today made it virtually a lock that he's Kryptonian, at the very least.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Wizard of OZ

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe View Post
    Periods and paragraph breaks are your friends. I also think the idea of an alternate villain being resurrected by another villain is a little too contrived. You could be right, though, just sayin.'
    lol. I never pay much attention to them but you could be right.

Bite Your Head Off, Man Deathscythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    All signs are pointing to BC being, right, imo. I am still wondering however if they are correct on WHICH version of Jor-El it is though. I'm still wondering if it might not end up being Byrne's Jor-El.

Today made it virtually a lock that he's Kryptonian, at the very least.
    The fact that he knew a Kryptonian battle suit well makes it a "lock" that he's a Kryptonian? Nah, anyone could know that suit intimately, especially if time travel's involved. Could be anyone who was able to infiltrate the Fortress and learn the inner workings of the suit. That could Lex from other worlds or virtually anyone else. Could even be Kenny Braverman, who was pictured in the display of villains when we saw the new timeline.

Default Poll: Who is Mr. Oz?

Let's see who most people think the wonderful Mister of Oz is.

BANNED

Officer Barbrady

I think, that Jor El. Although previously assumed, that the future version of Jon.

Fantastic Member

I picked NOTA.

I think it's earth 2 superman or
    cosmic boy
    star boy
    pa kent
    earth 1 superman
    ozmandias
    alexander luthor earth 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe View Post
    The fact that he knew a Kryptonian battle suit well makes it a "lock" that he's a Kryptonian? Nah, anyone could know that suit intimately, especially if time travel's involved. Could be anyone who was able to infiltrate the Fortress and learn the inner workings of the suit. That could Lex from other worlds or virtually anyone else. Could even be Kenny Braverman, who was pictured in the display of villains when we saw the new timeline.
    Yes. Why? Because we've already had one hint he's Kryptonian with the glowing red eyes. That's one. Two, why else write Oz as even saying something like that unless it was supposed to be a hint at the identity which everyone now knows the reveal is forthcoming? From the writer's point of view, and the motivation of writing that line, I stand by that yes, its almost a lock he's a Kryptonian.

And for the record while its logical that a REALLY smart human, the likes of your Lex's and Mr. Terrifics and the like, could study and learn the Kryptonian suit, its a huge stretch to say those of normal human intelligence like Kenny could. Kryptonian science and tech is a tough thing for most scientists to grasp. You have to be mind-bogglingly smart by the human standard, like the two above examples, to have a prayer.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-27-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Pre-Crisis Jor-El just seems an odd choice to me. There are a whole slew of questions it raises (which I guess is the point) about how he survived and why that particular version.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yes. Why? Because we've already had one hint he's Kryptonian with the glowing red eyes. That's one. Two, why else write Oz as even saying something like that unless it was supposed to be a hint at the identity which everyone now knows the reveal is forthcoming? From the writer's point of view, and the motivation of writing that line, I stand by that yes, its almost a lock he's a Kryptonian.

And for the record while its logical that a REALLY smart human, the likes of your Lex's and Mr. Terrifics and the like, could study and learn the Kryptonian suit, its a huge stretch to say those of normal human intelligence like Kenny could. Kryptonian science and tech is a tough thing for most scientists to grasp. You have to be mind-bogglingly smart by the human standard, like the two above examples, to have a prayer.
    If you're going by the way Oz was written to sound, the line about having Jon's best interests at heart is the biggest indicator that he's a future/alternate Jon or future/alternate Clark, not Jor-El, who wouldn't even know his grandson.

Braverman may have the ability to interface with technology through his energy manipulation powers. Never saw that in the past, but it's not far fetched given his power set.