Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Default Relentless - The Authority appreciation thread

DC Forum Appreciation Thread rules:

1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Comet the Superhorse, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    250px-The_Authority_Team_by_Quitely.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy Hunter; 07-23-2017 at 11:00 AM.

We really need to get an Authority movie. Although it will be hard to do Jenny Sparks now without the new millennium backstory

Anyone been keeping up with the Wildstorm reboot?Anything Authority related happening?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGunStar View Post
    Anyone been keeping up with the Wildstorm reboot?Anything Authority related happening?
    Well spoilers:
    Some sort of Authoriy team seems to be forming. Jenny and Shen - who is The Doctor on this version - just found and united with Jack Hawksmoor. Angie is out there, with the Halo people, but as sort of a free agent. Only Mids and Apolo remain to show up
    end of spoilers
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

One of my favourite superhero books, Ellis version at least. I feel it lost something under Mark Millar.

They were the old Spider-Man line about great power and responsibility taken to its logical conclusion.