Super Moderator

Default TV Legends Revealed: Did Bill Bixby Star in a She-Hulk Pilot?

This week, we examine whether there was a failed "She-Hulk" TV pilot that would've been Bill Bixby's final appearance as David Banner.

Full article here.

BANNED

Son of a biscuit! I would have liked to see that. :[

Fantastic Member

Interesting.

I'm quite surprised that no one's tried to make a She-Hulk series since then, especially given the character's popularity.

Man, this is disappointing. Would have been awesome to see. Poor Shulkie gets the shaft an awful lot :\
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I never knew this. It would have been great to see Bixby back as the Hulk one last time. I do think they should have made Reece smart as She-Hulk. To show the difference in things.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.