Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    He is having surgery though and it is on the knee just not ACL related. Stick a fork in him.
    He wrestled after the surgery though, if he can do that in 5 months he will be back wrestling someone who changes from face to heel and random.

Kurt's contract with TNA is supposedly up in September. Which means this might be it for him in TNA. I'm guessing this doesn't help his already iffy chances of going back to the E either. Could we be looking at Angle being one on if not the biggest name in JJ's new Global fed?
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2014/05/09/...uts-knockdown/

Three Indy Names Confirmed for Knockouts Knockdown

Three indy wresting names have been added to the Knockouts Knockdown Pay-Per-View taping: Jessicka Havok, Mia Yim and Scarlett Bordeaux.

PWInsider has confirmed Havok and Bordeaux’s status today, having reported on Mia’s involvement yesterday.

Mia competed at the last Knockouts Knockdown PPV, wrestling Tara in a losing effort. Havok has been rumored for the event since being pulled from a WSU event running directly against the taping.

Knockouts Knockdown tapes tomorrow in Orlando, Florida. Stay tuned to Diva Dirt for full spoilers
    I'm surprised about Havok. Though in a good way.

After bad mouthing TNA, Tara is reported to be possibly involved again too.

I admit I wouldn't mind seeing Scarlett on the screen. For her own sake, she might do better in NXT though. If they were willing to give her a chance.

Last edited by Jadis; 05-10-2014 at 03:53 AM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

i'm pretty fond of mia yim, and more people should see this

if people thought gail vs taryn was brutal let jessica havok & mia go at it in a no DQ match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Kurt's contract with TNA is supposedly up in September. Which means this might be it for him in TNA. I'm guessing this doesn't help his already iffy chances of going back to the E either. Could we be looking at Angle being one on if not the biggest name in JJ's new Global fed?
    Angle is definetly a guy you want to build around, you can get 4 good matches out of him before he has to go back to surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Angle is definetly a guy you want to build around, you can get 4 good matches out of him before he has to go back to surgery.
    Sad but true. Kurt is one of the all-time greats but seems to be intent on dying in the ring.

There aren't very many big name possibilities out there though so you just know he'll have a spot if he wants one.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...blSqshg9qZy.99

Update On TNA's Impact Wrestling Tapings Situation, No Set Plans For A Universal Return, More

Jeremy Borash announced before Friday night's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando that they did not know when the company will return to Universal Studios for more tapings. Dixie Carter confirmed this on her Twitter. She wrote that they were "headed to NYC for a while" and have "nothing on the books for Universal now."
    With last night's tapings, TNA is currently taped through the June 12th Impact before Slammiversary. They will run a live Impact on June 19th from Bethlehem, PA. They will also tape more that Impact night and tape another set of episodes from Bethlehem on June 20th. That should have them taped through July 10th. The June 25th, June 26th and June 27th tapings in New York City should carry them through July and early August, depending on how many more One Night Only pay-per-view tapings they have planned.

The next set of tapings after that are rumored for New York City in August but not yet officially announced. The next pay-per-view isn't until Bound For Glory, some time in October.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm pretty fond of mia yim, and more people should see this

if people thought gail vs taryn was brutal let jessica havok & mia go at it in a no DQ match.
    Officially the best intergender match I've seen

Results from Last Night's Knockouts Knockdown

http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/05/spoi...n-ppv-results/

spoilers:
    * Gail Kim defeated Veda Scott.

* Angelina Love defeated Scarlett Bordeaux.

* Madison Rayne defeated Jessicka Havok.

* Reby Sky defeated Velvet Sky after Angelina Love accidentally sprayed Velvet with hairspray.

* Taryn Terrell defeated Karlee Perez.

* Mia Yim defeated Brittany.

* Brooke Tessmacher defeated Deonna.

* Marti Belle defeated ODB with help from her new boyfriend, Rockstar Spud.

* ODB squashed Rockstar Spud.

* Tessmacher, Yim, Taryn, Reby, Angelina, Madison, Marti and Gail went into a Gauntlet Match for the main event. It came down to Madison and Angelina. Madison got the win to be the 2014 Knockouts Queen.
    end of spoilers

That is a pretty nice group of participants overall. I just wish they would have done these back when they theoretically might have led to something as opposed to just recently when they are merely trying to hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Officially the best intergender match I've seen
    lufisto & jessica havok have had some awesome matches against men too, guys a lot better than greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Results from Last Night's Knockouts Knockdown

http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/05/spoi...n-ppv-results/

spoilers:
    * Gail Kim defeated Veda Scott.

* Angelina Love defeated Scarlett Bordeaux.

* Madison Rayne defeated Jessicka Havok.

* Reby Sky defeated Velvet Sky after Angelina Love accidentally sprayed Velvet with hairspray.

* Taryn Terrell defeated Karlee Perez.

* Mia Yim defeated Brittany.

* Brooke Tessmacher defeated Deonna.

* Marti Belle defeated ODB with help from her new boyfriend, Rockstar Spud.

* ODB squashed Rockstar Spud.

* Tessmacher, Yim, Taryn, Reby, Angelina, Madison, Marti and Gail went into a Gauntlet Match for the main event. It came down to Madison and Angelina. Madison got the win to be the 2014 Knockouts Queen.
    end of spoilers

That is a pretty nice group of participants overall. I just wish they would have done these back when they theoretically might have led to something as opposed to just recently when they are merely trying to hold on.
    taryn back is good news, hopefully she gets back on TV soon.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

I had a rainstorm on Thursday that completely borked my Impact. Good times.

I'm curious to see Taryn back, too. Seemed like her and Gail Kim were just getting warmed up...
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

BANNED

I hope this means that the Knockouts are improving.

Fantastic Member

So apparently WWE got an offer and Universal is matching it with their upfronts or so is the belief. Many in the tv industry say it's in the bag according to Meltzer. So why the hell hasn't Spike announced a tv deal with TNA? Guessing they are lowballing the hell out of them since TNA has no leverage and they have them literally by the balls.
    Last edited by marvell2k; 05-11-2014 at 08:50 PM.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tna-...-a-possibility

TNA Wrestling news: Kazarian finished with company, Ring of Honor a possibility

It has been less than a month since Christopher Daniels announced that he was officially a free agent. Yesterday was also the final appearance of Frankie Kazarian with TNA Impact Wrestling as well, and he is officially a free agent now as well. According to Wrestle View on Sunday, Kazarian and Daniels may reunite their tag team in Ring of Honor shortly.

Much like other departed TNA Impact Wrestling stars like AJ Styles, Chris Sabin and Christopher Daniels, Kazarian is a TNA original, and has been with the company for almost a decade. Kazarian started with the company in 2003, its second year of existence. His nickname at the time was “The Future,” which happened to be the exact same as Sabin’s.

Kazarian competed in the first ever Ultimate X match against Sabin and Michael Shane, the cousin of “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. He left TNA in 2005 and went to the WWE where he wrestled in Ohio Valley, the company’s developmental territory at the time. It was here that names like John Cena, Batista and Brock Lesnar graduated from. He went to the main roster but left a short time later when he learned the cruiserweight division was not being revived.

Kazarian returned to the indies and made his TNA Impact Wrestling return in 2006, where he has wrestled ever since. From 2008-2010, Kazarian wasn’t seen in the company at all. Instead, a new masked wrestler named Suicide showed up in TNA, which was Kazarian under the mask. This is not the same Suicide that wrestles in TNA Impact Wrestling now, as Kazarian dropped the gimmick and returned as himself in 2010.

In 2012, Kazaian and Christopher Daniels began teaming up as Bad Influence and quickly became one of the most talented tag teams in the company. That makes them sticking together as a tag team an obvious plan of action. Daniels wrestled in Ring of Honor when that company started and left when TNA Impact Wrestling severed ties with Ring of Honor. AJ Styles is also wrestling part time in Ring of Honor as well.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Probably a good move for everybody involved - essentially, ROH traded the Wolves for Bad Influence. Fresh match-ups for all!!!
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)