Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    News! Sort of. There are reports that Low-Ki is about to sign a full-time contract to wrestle and be an agent for the X-Division. I like that, even though I feel like he won't last any longer this time around than he did before. I hope I'm wrong, and that the added responsibility sits well with him.

He was Roman Reigns before Roman Reigns!

Storm is definitely a lot better now. I'm finally getting over my intense dislike for his drunk cowboy act and starting to enjoy what he's doing again.

It's funny, Bully Ray seems to work just as well as a face, but at the same time, because of how nasty he is as a heel, the face act seems like such a put-on. Plus, he clearly enjoys pissing people off more than just about anything else in life.
    i'll be happy to see ki back, revamp the x-division... again!!

the drunk cowboy act got old even as a heel. i think he has a fresh feel right now and that a new finisher would be a great touch.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    If those reports are true, it indicates he burned more bridges than originally thought.
    how so?? one of the reportedly burned bridges was TNA, and he was working with gabe again like a month ago so that's 2 bridges not burned. remember when people would say "low ki is NEVER going back to TNA"??

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    IF Sam Shaw had an apartment with a shrine to christy hemme, why does he also live with mom?
    that's what i said. they must've forgot. on the bright side psycho smark(lives in moms basement) is something i don't recall being done before.

about low ki in AJPW, i doubt they refused to take care of ki after an injury took place in their ring. if they did that kind of stuff they'd have a rep for it by now. i remember reading that he got fired from AJPW because of a backstage altercation with

hikaru sato
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-03-2014 at 12:04 AM.