Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I kind of figured TNA had found a network they weren't really acting like they were going anywhere hiring new people and all. The channel they're going to be on seems a lot like Spike anyway when I turned to it. They were showing world's craziest drivers or something lol.

Kinda mad I missed the ep when Lashley went crazy. But I liked MVP was getting back to being a physical heel again sounds like Lashley is even learning to use his voice better. "Roooode! Rooode!LOL.
    i watch online anyways so whatever channel it's on doesn't make a difference to me. i just hope they continue to put on good shows.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To me TNA really figured the best way to push Lashley the times I saw him as a heel. MVP was his mouth piece and all Lashley had to do was go out and work. Its like TNA saw how Heyman worked with Lesnar and thought...we can do that too.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

TNA announced that the 1st show for Destination America will air January 7th. They will tape the next 3 episodes from Jan 8th and 9th at the Manhattan Center. Tickets go on sale this week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

good for TNA i think in the the long run DA is going to work out for them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To me TNA really figured the best way to push Lashley the times I saw him as a heel. MVP was his mouth piece and all Lashley had to do was go out and work. Its like TNA saw how Heyman worked with Lesnar and thought...we can do that too.
    The best booking is just simply paying attention to good booking.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    good for TNA i think in the the long run DA is going to work out for them.
    Yeah I wonder when Discovery is gonna start airing the commercials on the networks.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The best booking is just simply paying attention to good booking.
    Well it worked pretty well. It reminds me of how some reports was WWE looked at how Bobby Roode was having a big long title reign and thought , we can do that with CM Punk. So sometimes both can get influenced.

Astonishing Member

Keeping things simple is always best. Guy cant speak, then get him a mouthpiece.

did the best of shows start??

Well according to this TNA is approaching Destination America as a reboot of the show . They are gonna have new intro , graphics and presentation possibly. One big change confirmed....MIKE TENEY...IS GONE. He won't be announcing the product . Josh Matthews now is the announcer next to Tazz.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5303...ing-mike-tenay