Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Cops tells better stories than TNA.
    running shirtless through a trailer park makes better narrative sense than a lot of TNA

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    running shirtless through a trailer park makes better narrative sense than a lot of TNA
    Im never going to get over Sam Shaw having an apartment with a Hemme shrine, to living with his mom, with no explanation, in the span of a month.

BANNED

Im never going to get over Sam Shaw having an apartment with a Hemme shrine, to living with his mom, with no explanation, in the span of a month.
    rent is hard, times are tough out there

Vince Russo was informed by TNA's John Gaburick today that the company no longer needs his consulting services. Russo is once again done with TNA.

Russo tweeted the following:

"Officially DONE w/TNA. Today they "suggested" a break, I declined. Finality was better for me.Details coming"
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/...Ly8RVbkVrz3.99

BANNED

We Wish Vince Russo Best Of Luck To His Future Endeavors.

BANNED

So how long until Russo signs with Global Force Wrestling?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    So how long until Russo signs with Global Force Wrestling?
    I'm waiting till Hogan and Eric sign with the company

Astonishing Member

Laughed for a good minute.
    They fired him AFTER they lost TV. Jesus christ. I'm sorry for the wrestlers, but this company deserves what they are getting. The sheer level of ineptness they have shown in every single aspect of running a pro wrestling business is almost staggering.

BANNED

Laughed for a good minute.
    They fired him AFTER they lost TV. Jesus christ. I'm sorry for the wrestlers, but this company deserves what they are getting. The sheer level of ineptness they have shown in every single aspect of running a pro wrestling business is almost staggering.
    I know right? For the wrestlers involved I say it's tragic since they'll be out of work. Least till Double J's promotion gets off the ground but I feel no sympathy towards Dixie and Co. They had every opportunity to keep the company afloat but made zero effort to do it.

Fantastic Member

Loving the folks over at TNA Mecca trying to explain this away. They've perfected the art of refusing to acknowledge reality and finding ways to explain away facts so that the fantasy can be maintained. I'm betting that once they're forced to accept reality, a number of them won't be able to cope and will top themselves.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I know right? For the wrestlers involved I say it's tragic since they'll be out of work. Least till Double J's promotion gets off the ground but I feel no sympathy towards Dixie and Co. They had every opportunity to keep the company afloat but made zero effort to do it.
    BTW on that, Fall Season starts in 2 months and Jarret has no deal, so if GFW ever starts up it ain't happening this year.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    Loving the folks over at TNA Mecca trying to explain this away. They've perfected the art of refusing to acknowledge reality and finding ways to explain away facts so that the fantasy can be maintained. I'm betting that once they're forced to accept reality, a number of them won't be able to cope and will top themselves.
    Well, TNAMecca would be a dead site if TNA goes away, so they sort of need to keep the hope.

Fantastic Member

Well, TNAMecca would be a dead site if TNA goes away, so they sort of need to keep the hope.
    Nah, it will be a TNA tribute site that will try to re-write history as to what the downfall of TNA was.

Fantastic Member

Jarrett has stated plenty of times that GFW will not start up until early next year. Oh btw the same guy at the F4W board that claimed to have sources in the wrestling biz who called the tv situation with TNA claimed yesterday that ROH to Spike is now in play. Take it for what it's worth and just to add fuel to the fire Jim Ross said he heard rumblings of ROH being for sale again and even if they don't sell Court Bauer said it has been discussed that Sinclair wouldn't stand in the way of ROH trying to get a big tv deal on nationwide cable.

Astonishing Member

Why would they dump TNA and buy RoH now?
    Running a promotion is expensive, and no offense to RoH, but they aren't exactly at the high point of the promotion as far as talent right now.