Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Velvet changed her Twitter header and the new one does not mention TNA. Take it or not for what you will.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Velvet changed her Twitter header and the new one does not mention TNA. Take it or not for what you will.
    If this means what I think it means then she's smart to jump ship. I like to see the E pick her up

BANNED

Bully will go down as one of the elite heels in TNA history imo. Not to mention having a career renaissance at an age where most people are either gone or playing out the string.

Velvet may not be the best wrestler but she did some neat work for them over the years. The Beautiful People are one of TNA's top homegrown acts.
    The Bully Ray angle has got to be the very small few successful angles TNA did right. This was back when I had doubts about a singles push from the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    If this means what I think it means then she's smart to jump ship. I like to see the E pick her up
    I'd be curious to see how hot she looks with E level outfits and as a performance contrast in terms of being on a bigger stage.

I wonder if the E would hint at her BP past. (Without actually using the name of course.) Especially if TNA goes under.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Astonishing Member

I wonder if the E would hint at her BP past. (Without actually using the name of course.) Especially if TNA goes under.
    "Velvet (or whatever her WWE name ends up being) was a popular wrestler in the indies". Some kind of back handed slap to TNA.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    God.
    That's what WWE needs, an untalented hot chick to send down to NXT.
    I think Velvet is quite possibly the worst wrestler who has been working consistantly for years and never got any better. Without a handicap, like being Khali.

Fantastic Member

So I found this rumor today so take it with a grain of salt until we see how things play out but the guy who posted this I believe is the same guy who knew the Spike dropping TNA thing was happening before TMZ wrote about it and a few days later claimed that ROH to Spike is now in play according to his sources.

"ROH Reportedly Trying To Get Their Talents To Sign Exclusive Deals & More ~

My sources tell me that Spike TV is courting ROH for a new Wednesday
    night primetime TV Deal, hence why ROH is signing up all their talent in this way."

This was posted last week by PWI Insider btw:

Pwinsider.com – Ring of Honor is working on signing some talent to deals that include an exclusivity right. The clause would allow talent to work indy dates elsewhere, but would require approval from the promotion. This would allow them to make sure that the talent isn’t working indy dates in regions just ahead of a scheduled ROH appearance
    Last edited by marvell2k; 08-26-2014 at 11:34 AM.

so is TNA going to Fold if it gets the boot from spike? is ROH going to be the new NO2 wrestling promotion?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    so is TNA going to Fold if it gets the boot from spike? is ROH going to be the new NO2 wrestling promotion?
    Took em long enough to reach that point

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

Well Velocity wants them which is a channel available in only 48 million homes and no one knows exists. Not to mention they are only offering 1/4 of their current Spike deal and that's without the 15% UTA takes as part of their cut. They can still exists but at that point they are practically where ROH is now. In fact ROH is probably more visible being in fewer homes just because of some of the markets where they get visibility. ROH is available in 38% of homes to 45% of Velocity but Velocity is HD on cable. TNA has no other revenue stream besides tv so ROH will be the new NO. 2 by default. Hope TNA is still around to see the spin!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    Well Velocity wants them which is a channel available in only 48 million homes and no one knows exists. Not to mention they are only offering 1/4 of their current Spike deal and that's without the 15% UTA takes as part of their cut. They can still exists but at that point they are practically where ROH is now. In fact ROH is probably more visible being in fewer homes just because of some of the markets where they get visibility. ROH is available in 38% of homes to 45% of Velocity but Velocity is HD on cable. TNA has no other revenue stream besides tv so ROH will be the new NO. 2 by default. Hope TNA is still around to see the spin!
    Da Meltz said the people he talked to in the tv industry said Spike didn't want wrestling anymore, i think RoH counts as wrestling.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Da Meltz said the people he talked to in the tv industry said Spike didn't want wrestling anymore, i think RoH counts as wrestling.
    Spike executives are actually going to a Pro Wrestling Syndicate show (Indy) next week according to the promotion yesterday. They might have a small curiosity of other promotions at the very least.

Astonishing Member

TNA cost cutting has actually lead to them advertising houseshows!

BANNED

and they gotta get that truck back by 8

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    and they gotta get that truck back by 8
    My sources inform me the midgets are in the truck.