Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Magnus and Lashley supporting a company they work for....like hell you say. I do chuckle at Lashley and Magnus being ripped for basically backing the company. Even if the company does some insane booking shit at times (and have since they started...unless you believe that golden era bullshit people discuss) .

In any case it would be silly as hell if Spike some how decided , ya know were gonna go ahead and resign TNA. Because the TV deal expired in October. Instead they decided to keep them around for the next 3 months. But its Spike TV. They once wanted another TNA program and instead of promoting and building to said show in 2-3 months , 2 weeks later they threw it on TV , then aired it before Impact , then aired it after it ...and then decided to cancel it.

So no one knows WTF Spike is thinking. They could actually renew the show at the last possible second.

there is backing the company and pretending like nothing is wrong. its like meeting a woman you know has every VD in the book and she wants to sleep with you while telling you she's perfectly healthy but you know she's walking death.

BANNED

Magnus and Lashley supporting a company they work for....like hell you say. I do chuckle at Lashley and Magnus being ripped for basically backing the company. Even if the company does some insane booking shit at times (and have since they started...unless you believe that golden era bullshit people discuss) .

In any case it would be silly as hell if Spike some how decided , ya know were gonna go ahead and resign TNA. Because the TV deal expired in October. Instead they decided to keep them around for the next 3 months. But its Spike TV. They once wanted another TNA program and instead of promoting and building to said show in 2-3 months , 2 weeks later they threw it on TV , then aired it before Impact , then aired it after it ...and then decided to cancel it.

So no one knows WTF Spike is thinking. They could actually renew the show at the last possible second.
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous you are sounding right now?
    Last edited by Legato; 09-02-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Fantastic Member

I hope TNA gets on Velocity. I mean it's too easy for it to just die. Let it go on Velocity and have it do 0.3's and have TNA Mecca try to spin it as a positive and then hopefully they get renewed by Velocity for less money. I enjoy all the comedy provided by TNA apologists.

Astonishing Member

Actually, we do know what Spike is thinking. They know TNA is never going to get more popular. Cops reruns get more money via ads and sometimes beat it in ratings and are cheaper to run.

Fantastic Member

Yo Super go to TNA Mecca they will welcome you with open arms. They will never say anything bad about TNA and everything is spun as a positive. Hey guys remember when Super said that Sanada was the best booked foreign talent in the history of American pro wrestling?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    Yo Super go to TNA Mecca they will welcome you with open arms. They will never say anything bad about TNA and everything is spun as a positive. Hey guys remember when Super said that Sanada was the best booked foreign talent in the history of American pro wrestling?
    Least when others defend the company they're like" Yeah I know the company isn't perfect but I'm going to enjoy whatever final moments they have" Which pretty much means they know the company is a mess but they see some good qualities in it so they're going to enjoy em while they can
    Last edited by Legato; 09-02-2014 at 09:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Actually, we do know what Spike is thinking. They know TNA is never going to get more popular. Cops reruns get more money via ads and sometimes beat it in ratings and are cheaper to run.
    That and they are straying as far away from TNA as possible since they're not profitable enough.

Fantastic Member

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/...70122716618752

LOLOLOLOL

You guys should see the graph showing NJPW interest in the U.S. and Worldwide. Complete opposite of TNA.
    Last edited by marvell2k; 09-02-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/...70122716618752

LOLOLOLOL

You guys should see the graph showing NJPW interest in the U.S. and Worldwide. Complete opposite of TNA.
    Did they do a NJPW one?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Did they do a NJPW one?
    Yes let me link real quick

BANNED

Checked out ROH's latest show. It was pretty good, was rooting for Styles to win that championship match though

Fantastic Member

Here is NJPW interest in the U.S. based on google trends over the years. Notice the spike in 2006 (Brock Lesnar). 2014 is at an all time high.

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/...64204213923840

Here is the NJPW interest worldwide based on google trends over the years. NJPW back to 2005/2006 levels.

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/...65728507871232

Bullet Club > Lesnar
    Last edited by marvell2k; 09-02-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Checked out ROH's latest show. It was pretty good, was rooting for Styles to win that championship match though
    do you know where I can see new ROH shows online?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    do you know where I can see new ROH shows online?
    I'll send ya a PM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'll send ya a PM
    They put them up free on their website i thought.