Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Bully disgusts me as a face in this storyline. What good guy ask a woman to tell him "that she fears him". Honestly, this would be a perfect time to turn Dixie. Dixie is a horrible heel, but she does comes off as very sympathic. Dixie going back to good owner who has learned the error of her ways. The Utopians are going to run roughshot over all of TNA. MVP doesnt have to be boss, he just has to be teflon. The threat that no one can stop or reprimand.

MVP has the money, Lashley has the power, and everyone needs to Respect the King. Money Power Respect Is All You Need In Life.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Bully disgusts me as a face in this storyline. What good guy ask a woman to tell him "that she fears him". Honestly, this would be a perfect time to turn Dixie. Dixie is a horrible heel, but she does comes off as very sympathic. Dixie going back to good owner who has learned the error of her ways. The Utopians are going to run roughshot over all of TNA. MVP doesnt have to be boss, he just has to be teflon. The threat that no one can stop or reprimand.

MVP has the money, Lashley has the power, and everyone needs to Respect the King. Money Power Respect Is All You Need In Life.
    i think you may have lost your mind huth. if not a heel dix is utterly useless as an onscreen character.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Got through the first hour tonight before I had to tend to other stuff.

All I can really say is that the Menagerie is a disaster. The only good part of it was when Kaz came out and shook the hand of... Oh yeah, Daniels is gone. At least Kaz tried...

Heel MVP was pretty good. At least he's good in what he's doing, even if I don't really want another heel authority figure. Oh well, that's like wishing I could breathe underwater.
    This is what I think too. I basically got told elsewhere that they are "fun" and wrestling needs more of that.

I agree with that last sentiment. But I just don't see worthwhile fun here. I think the act just kind of sucks, so far. Like almost everything Knux gets involved with.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

A few more Velvet pictures from her rated V site

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    This is what I think too. I basically got told elsewhere that they are "fun" and wrestling needs more of that.

I agree with that last sentiment. But I just don't see worthwhile fun here. I think the act just kind of sucks, so far. Like almost everything Knux gets involved with.
    i'm with you, they just suck. they might be fun if they were funny but they're not. they're just there. and what a way to introduce a fun act, show a bunch of serious segments where we see knux real life family problems for weeks and then bring him in as a happy go lucky ringmaster. on top of that it went WAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG, and with the music playing non-stop it just became a nightmare you wanted desperately to end.

if they had to do a fun circus gimmick i'd use
    ryan drago strong man grappler

throw a beard on rosie lottalove

the zombie(zombies are so damn hot right now) or maybe a midget

and get a monkey, teach him to do a bodysplash of something simple and name him "spot".

this is why HIJOS DEL RUSSO should have the book.

if they wanted fun they

Astonishing Member

I don't sense a Wyatt family rip off, which is what i expected, so theres that at least.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post

I thought WWE was on the right path with Knux years back, where he'd talk really quietly and then rampage in the ring. I don't know why they have to keep playing dress-up with him.

I'd be a lot more excited about the Menagerie except for two things: Rebel apparently isn't a wrestler, and neither is Rob Terry. And I don't think Knux has the personality to play a carnival barker. AND! Crazy Steve is kind of stepping on Willow's toes, and Jeff Hardy is actually over. This is part of TNA's ongoing "once is good, eight is better" plan, where they just duplicate everything they already have going on in their own company.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm with you, they just suck. they might be fun if they were funny but they're not. they're just there. and what a way to introduce a fun act, show a bunch of serious segments where we see knux real life family problems for weeks and then bring him in as a happy go lucky ringmaster. on top of that it went WAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG, and with the music playing non-stop it just became a nightmare you wanted desperately to end.

if they had to do a fun circus gimmick i'd use
    ryan drago strong man grappler

throw a beard on rosie lottalove

the zombie(zombies are so damn hot right now) or maybe a midget

and get a monkey, teach him to do a bodysplash of something simple and name him "spot".

this is why HIJOS DEL RUSSO should have the book.

if they wanted fun they
    Word.

Also, how does the Menagerie not have Matt Classic as part of the deal?

I hate circus music. Once at Disneyland, I got sick on a rollercoaster, and had to sit next to a pipe organ playing Beach Boys songs for like half an hour, trying not to throw up. That's what the Menagerie brings up with their music.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

BANNED

wait wait WAIT

Impact has a Circus gimmick going on?

BANNED

Not a good one. Seriously how can you screw that up?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Not a good one. Seriously how can you screw that up?
    they found a way.

i really felt bad for kaz last night.

BANNED

outside of Doink...has there ever been a "good" circus themed gimmick?

anyone remember Kizzarny??

BANNED

quick aside

Jarretts new promotion is co helmed by Dave Broome (created NBCs The Biggest Loser) and Hermie Sadler (NASCAR) is a partner as well

interesting

I have to agree the menagerie thing was just horrendous.
    MVP turning full heel was good ..... wasn't expecting the king and Lashley to join him though.
    I wonder where the wolves will stand on this. Are they going to turn heel now since they were signed by MVP.
    Could there be 3 stables. MVP, team Dixie and EY and other wrestlers who side with him.

BANNED

I hope to the Wrestling Gods that this wont lead to Dixie turning face

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    they found a way.

i really felt bad for kaz last night.
    They should have taken my idea. Have Knux debut as a psycho clown who likes to scare children and make them cry, get his sister in a hot harley quinn like clown gimmick with incestuous undertones, followed by LBO's other suggestions.