Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

it seems legato doesn't understand what "obsessed" means.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    the card doesn't look very good.
    most of the matches don't have much if any build but the card is interesting at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i think i'm gonna skip it. nothing on the card that actually peeks my interest.
    manik vs minoru tanaka is random but could be awesome.

EC3 vs hama is also random but interesting, could go either way quality wise. i'm pretty fond of both guys personally.

muta/tajiri vs storm/sanada has a good build and is an interesting match up.

joe vs low ki vs hayashi another random but looks pretty damn fun.

probably wouldn't order it but i'd like to watch. oh wait i forgot i order all TNA ppvs. oh well i don't mind dropping the cash to support cross promotion, TNA isn't the best at it but it is something yo will never get from WWE.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Pretty much true. Its not like I am as big a fan as I was years ago. If I was maybe he'd have a logical reason to claim I was obsessed. But when someone rarely comes in for months at a time and rarely posts in the wrestling forums....well...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

most of the matches don't have much if any build but the card is interesting at the very least.

manik vs minoru tanaka is random but could be awesome.

EC3 vs hama is also random but interesting, could go either way quality wise. i'm pretty fond of both guys personally.

muta/tajiri vs storm/sanada has a good build and is an interesting match up.

joe vs low ki vs hayashi another random but looks pretty damn fun.

probably wouldn't order it but i'd like to watch. oh wait i forgot i order all TNA ppvs. oh well i don't mind dropping the cash to support cross promotion, TNA isn't the best at it but it is something yo will never get from WWE.
    Hayashi is in the match because Joe is legit hurt and they don't know if he can work or not.
    And there's a velvet vs Havoc match i think, because the japanese fans demanded velvet. Havoc isn't very good, Velvet isn't good, but my standards for women's wrestling are very low.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To me that is the most silly thing about it. TNA had people seemingly wish for its death for years and years . I never why they had that hatred for it.
    They were the last chance for WWE competition and they pissed it away, is pretty much the deal.
    And the last 4 years has just been a gigantic comedy of errors, the book on the death of tna is going to be hilarious.

TNA programming has been pretty good for the last 8-10 weeks.

"Obsessed" is talking about every negative associated with the TNA for the last 10 years. You either enjoy the product and watch or you move on and watch something else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrifterWC View Post

"Obsessed" is talking about every negative associated with the TNA for the last 10 years. You either enjoy the product and watch or you move on and watch something else.
    Also....

Enjoy the product while ignoring the negativity that people has been giving it. Since not everyone is going to like the product that you like

Hayashi is in the match because Joe is legit hurt and they don't know if he can work or not.
    not sure i buy that, i think hayashi is in the match because it's a wrestle1 co promotion, either way it adds something new as we've seen joe vs ki several times the last month or so.

And there's a velvet vs Havoc match i think, because the japanese fans demanded velvet. Havoc isn't very good, Velvet isn't good, but my standards for women's wrestling are very low.
    what?? havok can bump, sell, has good strikes, and can wrestle as a dominant power type or an underdog. are you sure your big man anti-fetish isn't carrying over here??

Quote Originally Posted by GrifterWC View Post

true, they've been surprisingly consistent for a solid stretch now. i'm enjoying it while it lasts.

I keep missing this shows ever since they switched to Wednesday. I don't know what it means, if it's the old habits that need to be changed or if I just don't care enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    I keep missing this shows ever since they switched to Wednesday. I don't know what it means, if it's the old habits that need to be changed or if I just don't care enough.
    probably a little of both. i quit watching smackdown about a year ago, not because the show is bad or any worse than RAW a lot of the time but nothing much happens. i' probably start watching again if they move to thursdays though.

Astonishing Member

This isn't a spoiler.
    Team 3d, at a TNA ppv they are doing with Wrestle 1 called out the Bulletclub.
    Fucking bush league.

BANNED

This isn't a spoiler.
    Team 3d, at a TNA ppv they are doing with Wrestle 1 called out the Bulletclub.
    Fucking bush league.
    Good Lord, this company ...

I mean, the Bullet Club kind of does the same thing during their promos, with Karl Anderson ranting about wanting to face John Cena and Kofi Kingston. It's also clear that it's not meant to be taken seriously, that it's never going to happen and it doesn't affect WWE or NJPW in any way. Team 3D saying that, on the other hand, is like saying "there's an awesome group in a different company in this country and we want to face them!" It's a big slap in the face to Wrestle 1 and it's actually a lot like when Bischoff wanted to fight Vince on pay-per-view in WCW. Like you said, Alex, it makes them look minor league.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Good Lord, this company ...

I mean, the Bullet Club kind of does the same thing during their promos, with Karl Anderson ranting about wanting to face John Cena and Kofi Kingston. It's also clear that it's not meant to be taken seriously, that it's never going to happen and it doesn't affect WWE or NJPW in any way. Team 3D saying that, on the other hand, is like saying "there's an awesome group in a different company in this country and we want to face them!" It's a big slap in the face to Wrestle 1 and it's actually a lot like when Bischoff wanted to fight Vince on pay-per-view in WCW. Like you said, Alex, it makes them look minor league.
    Luckily, if a wrestling ppv falls in a forest and no one is allowed to see it, it doesn't make a sound.

BANNED

Careful guys. People are going to end up complaining about your criticisms against Impact

BANNED

probably a little of both. i quit watching smackdown about a year ago, not because the show is bad or any worse than RAW a lot of the time but nothing much happens. i' probably start watching again if they move to thursdays though.
    I haven't watched Smackdown for years. As of recently I haven't really missed much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I haven't watched Smackdown for years. As of recently I haven't really missed much.
    I read spoilers and use them to judge if i need to watch or not.
    There have been at least 5 in the last 3 months.