Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

They should just give LBO the book.

BANNED

it would be a disaster of Bill Watts like proportions

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm with you, they just suck. they might be fun if they were funny but they're not. they're just there. and what a way to introduce a fun act, show a bunch of serious segments where we see knux real life family problems for weeks and then bring him in as a happy go lucky ringmaster. on top of that it went WAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG, and with the music playing non-stop it just became a nightmare you wanted desperately to end.
    Exactly! What the hell were those segments just to come up with something completely out of left field like the circus act? I swear at first I thought those segments were meant to give Knux a Spike TV spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    they found a way.

i really felt bad for kaz last night.
    Don't feel too bad. He technically won his last match.

Astonishing Member

I like Bobby Lashley but the guy has no personality. That was the problem with him in WWE. Very athletic power house but I thought his best match was with John Cena. (Which apparently happened to be his second to last match for the company.) Everything else he just seemed to fall flat. Seemed like a very nice guy though.
    Last edited by Angelo2113; 05-16-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Kurt Angle is someone I would have sought more creative input from. Too late now though.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    quick aside

Jarretts new promotion is co helmed by Dave Broome (created NBCs The Biggest Loser) and Hermie Sadler (NASCAR) is a partner as well

interesting
    oh great, fukn hermie.

there's a shit typhoon a commin, so haul in the jib before it gets covered in shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    They should have taken my idea. Have Knux debut as a psycho clown who likes to scare children and make them cry, get his sister in a hot harley quinn like clown gimmick with incestuous undertones, followed by LBO's other suggestions.
    his sister??

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They should just give LBO the book.
    HIJOS DEL RUSSO 4LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    it would be a disaster of Bill Watts like proportions
    as compared to the sunny day at the park it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I like Bobby Lashley but the guy has no personality. That was the problem with him in WWE. Very athletic power house but I thought his best match was with John Cena. (Which apparently happened to be his second to last match for the company.) Everything else he just seemed to fall flat. Seemed like a very nice guy though.
    they figured out a good role for him finally. he's just muscle and won't need much personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Kurt Angle is someone I would have sought more creative input from. Too late now though.
    why?? not saying it's a bad idea just curious why angle??

I've been fairly impressed with interviews I've seen of Kurt over the years. He seems to have a solid grasp of the nuts and bolts of the product. He comes off as intelligent to boot. He has experience from the performer perspective in multiple companies of differing sizes and eras and seems to understand that presenting a versatile energetic product can possibly appeal to more types of potential fans.

He has his demons of course. But in a creative role I think (would hope) they might minimized. As main event types go, he doesn't strike me as being as only self fulfilling even at the expense of the product as some. Of course, there would be no way to tell until he actually had the keys. But creative input from Kurt would seem to be a worthwhile risk. Moreso than most creative and influential people TNA has had in recent years anyway.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Astonishing Member

Apparently TNA will have to go back to taping on the road since they weren't able to book their current venue and will have to wait until October to go back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Apparently TNA will have to go back to taping on the road since they weren't able to book their current venue and will have to wait until October to go back.
    I think they have like 2 months worth of shows taped though.
    New York is going to hurt them, it's apprently very very very expensive to run a show there.

BANNED

oh great, fukn hermie.

there's a shit typhoon a commin, so haul in the jib before it gets covered in shit.

his sister??

HIJOS DEL RUSSO 4LIFE

as compared to the sunny day at the park it is now.

they figured out a good role for him finally. he's just muscle and won't need much personality.

That lady in one of the Knux segments has implied that she's his sister. Despite the incestuous vibe the two have been giving off

Astonishing Member

That lady in one of the Knux segments has implied that she's his sister. Despite the incestuous vibe the two have been giving off
    They are going to do an angle wwe never did right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    They are going to do an angle wwe never did right.
    Whose to say TNA will do it right? Given that they're messing up what could be a fun thing

Astonishing Member

Whose to say TNA will do it right? Given that they're messing up what could be a fun thing
    Sorry, that was a joke.
    From when they did the AJ angle and the people in TNA said it was going to be the Punk angle done right. So everytime they do an angle WWE did i have to point that out, assuming they are going to do it right.
    EY is daniel bryan done right, for example.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Sorry, that was a joke.
    From when they did the AJ angle and the people in TNA said it was going to be the Punk angle done right. So everytime they do an angle WWE did i have to point that out, assuming they are going to do it right.
    EY is daniel bryan done right, for example.
    Don't recall anyone saying EY is Danielson done right. For one Danielson's the guy that one could actually buy as a legit contender for the title despite how crappy he was booked before his main event push at the time while with EY his only shining moment when one saw him as a potential main eventer was when he was the leader of the World Elite. Now if he had a title run during that era then I wouldn't complain about that but with this one it's simply TNA cashing on on WWE's Danielson storyline. And one could argue the situation with Knux is TNA copying off of The Wyatts

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Don't recall anyone saying EY is Danielson done right. For one Danielson's the guy that one could actually buy as a legit contender for the title despite how crappy he was booked before his main event push at the time while with EY his only shining moment when one saw him as a potential main eventer was when he was the leader of the World Elite. Now if he had a title run during that era then I wouldn't complain about that but with this one it's simply TNA cashing on on WWE's Danielson storyline. And one could argue the situation with Knux is TNA copying off of The Wyatts
    I argue that they're copying off of Willow, on their own show!
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)