Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    King didn't say she had to. Again it's not like she is a full-fledged criminal.

HQ and Clay, who have done much worse are called "heroes" now but Cat who has done much less is still seen as questionable? Please.
    What is a full-fledged criminal?
    Clay is trying to redeem himself and Harley always struck me as a victim corrupted by Mr J. Selina's rap sheet is not as bad as theirs but she HAS a rap sheet.

I want to see domestic life in the manor Bruce waking up with a loving partner at his side. Selina working with the girls from the Tec team at times but I also want her doing naughty things.

It's fiction so Bruce married to anyone can be made to work if you tell a really decent story.
    I want to see a different Bruce and I want a wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What is a full-fledged criminal?
    Clay is trying to redeem himself and Harley always struck me as a victim corrupted by Mr J. Selina's rap sheet is not as bad as theirs but she HAS a rap sheet.

I want to see domestic life in the manor Bruce waking up with a loving partner at his side. Selina working with the girls from the Tec team at times but I also want her doing naughty things.

It's fiction so Bruce married to anyone can be made to work if you tell a really decent story.
    I want to see a different Bruce and I want a wedding.
    Have you read Frank Miller's The Dark Knight: The Last Crusade? Exactly what you are talking about.

And we know this CAN be done but will DC Comics do it? That's the thing.

BANNED

I have a hunch that there wont be any marriage, just call it a gut instinct, there is likely to be a huge swerve.

Okay everybody, this is what Tom King said a Bat-Cat marriage would like, from Bruce's perspective:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Okay everybody, this is what Tom King said a Bat-Cat marriage would like, from Bruce's perspective:

Hmm. That's pretty much what he said in I Am Suicide and #24.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I don't think Selina is there to "bring out" anything different. He just acts different when she is close in his life. It not so much that will we see him laugh more or play "tickle, tickle" with his bride, it's more like he would probably just handle things differently. it will make a difference to have someone to come home to (or with) that you love, trust, and respect and can have sex with and some conversation (whatever it may be about).

Bats will still be Bats but just like Dick noticed that he was handling certain things better, it most likely will be like that.

As far as the rest of the Gotham family (Bat-family) trusting her. Shoot, sometimes the JL and the Bat-family have a hard time trusting Bruce, LOL! It will all work out.
    I guess it depends on what you think of Bats...theoretically (ha! "theoretical" love) this is the first time he is allowing himself to have someone to go out and fight the good fight with and come home with in a romantic/relationship/partnership sense. To me, it's a big step for the character to have that since he's never allowed it before.

I think this could only have happened with Selina (based on their trust, respect, romantic feelings, etc.) because of who she is intrinsically as a person, so I'm curious how her presence/that relationship allows him to change in some ways. It's a huge status quo shift for someone like Bruce. (Or at least it should be.)

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Also, I don't care if it's in Gotham or Metropolis, but I'd like to scene a nice socialite tête-à-tête of words between Bruce, Selina, and Lex Luthor.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Have you read Frank Miller's The Dark Knight: The Last Crusade? Exactly what you are talking about.

And we know this CAN be done but will DC Comics do it? That's the thing.
    I'm asking you what a full fledged criminal is.
    A criminal is a criminal some commit petty crimes some kill thousands but they are all still criminals under the law.

No I haven't read it. Not a fan of the Millerverse Why? Did Bruce already have a wedding in that universe? not that anything that happens in that world matters it's not like it's the MAIN canon universe.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 07-26-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'm asking you what a full fledged criminal is.
    A criminal is a criminal some commit petty crimes some kill thousands but they are all still criminals under the law.

No I haven't read it. Not a fan of the Millerverse Why? Did Bruce already have a wedding in that universe? not that anything that happens in that world matters it's not like it's the MAIN canon universe.
    No I was just saying that you wanted him to have somebody to "wake up" to and in that book, the bed scenes were nice and sort of like you would want them. That's all.