Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dazzler #43 one-shot Legacy

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Cannot wait to hear more. Also like that we get a Darkhawk one-shot as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Very interesting. I hope to see Lila Cheney, Longshot and Mortis somewhere in her book.

Spectacular Member

It's always frustrating when they announce comics without creative teams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    It's always frustrating when they announce comics without creative teams.
    I know, they should stop doing that, as it's kinda like putting the cart before the horse. But hey, I'm still REALLY X-cited about this, and can't wait to hear more. I also hope it's a good sign, that there are plans for her, of the more permanent, ongoing kind.

So this is a competition, the one shot that sells more will have a ongoing(mini), is a tough one, by the time of December/November Duggan would have introduce the raptors and maybe darkhawk again so people might be interested in him, Shang Chi always was a popular c-lister and I dont know how popular Dazzler is.

I will certainly be picking up this. Love me some Ali

BANNED

Dazzler and Power Pack...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    So this is a competition, the one shot that sells more will have an ongoing(mini), is a tough one, by the time of December/November Duggan would have introduce the raptors and maybe darkhawk again so people might be interested in him, Shang Chi always was a popular c-lister and I dont know how popular Dazzler is.
    Where did you hear that? If true, I imagine Dazzler and Darkhawk will definitely outsell the others to be honest. Launching titles about C-list characters is such a gamble, and I'm very much intrigued by the narratives and their success

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I know, they should stop doing that, as it's kinda like putting the cart before the horse. But hey, I'm still REALLY X-cited about this, and can't wait to hear more. I also hope it's a good sign, that there are plans for her, of the more permanent, ongoing kind.
    There better be. ResurXion could do with her sparkly and uplifting mojo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    There better be. ResurXion could do with her sparkly and uplifting mojo
    MOST definitely! Gold seems to be the default choice of fans, but the most ardent preference still lies with that fabled, new X-team title, everybody keeps wishing for. The return of Uncanny or something, probably, with Dazz, Ems, & some choice others who also don't have a stable, star vehicle, to call their very own yet. Sunfire, Frenzy, & Rictor come to mind, and maybe... Hellion, Sage? Oh, and DAKEN (or Laura), 'cause... why the hell not?! Everybody needs a Wolverine, apparently, and it would add more 'drama'.

I guess I will be in the minority on this, but I am hoping she will have the same hair cut and jacket inside the book as on the cover. I like the more punk looking Dazzler more than original looking Dazzler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    I guess I will be in the minority on this, but I am hoping she will have the same hair cut and jacket inside the book as on the cover. I like the more punk looking Dazzler more than original looking Dazzler.
    I think more of a happy medium could be found between the two (edgy glamour?), when modernizing & updating her, while still being able to return her more to her roots as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Where did you hear that? If true, I imagine Dazzler and Darkhawk will definitely outsell the others to be honest. Launching titles about C-list characters is such a gamble, and I'm very much intrigued by the narratives and their success
    haha is just speculation for fun i really doubt they get a comic.

I'm actually really looking forward to this. She is such an underrated character.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!