Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

From Police Comics #3 (October 1941):

to be continued ...

Mighty Member

I'm not really one to complain about costumes. But when she comes back to current continuity. I expect a costume change. It's very much needed. I can't see people tolerating her look on these days and times. You can't get away with much anymore.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I'm not really one to complain about costumes. But when she comes back to current continuity. I expect a costume change. It's very much needed. I can't see people tolerating her look on these days and times. You can't get away with much anymore.
    I don't think there's really anything "intolerable" about Sandra Knight's costume, though an eye-mask (or the goggles she's worn) would be advisable for maintaining a "secret identity".

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    really wish they would have used her in the Terrifics instead of creating a whole new character.
    But the Terrifics have a Phantom Girl that's a take on the Phantom Girl from Legion of Super-heroes and has nothing to do with Phantom Lady or her legacy. (unless there's something I'm missing)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    But the Terrifics have a Phantom Girl that's a take on the Phantom Girl from Legion of Super-heroes and has nothing to do with Phantom Lady or her legacy. (unless there's something I'm missing)
    The Phantom Girl on The Terrifics is an ancestor. Basically she's a new character.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Yes, I'm just saying Phantom Girl (neither of them) has nothing to do with Phantom Lady (any of them) so I don't see why we're talking about her here.

Continuing the story from Police Comics #3 (October 1941):

(Sandra Knight) - from Who's Who Vol. XVIII (Aug. 1986)

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Dave Stevens sure knew how to draw the ladies. HUBBA-HUBBA!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And let's not forget the Sandra Knight version published by Fox after Quality stopped using the character.

Continuing with that story, . . .

more to come in a future post . . .

More from Phantom Lady #13 (August 1947):

(don't worry; the remaining six pages of this story are likely to show up in future posts!)