Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Should Cheetah like in rebirth always crave human flesh? Or should it be more like many of you said if she wants to transform back into her human form she has to eat people. What happens if she were to eat corpses?
    Interesting thought. I'd say depending on the state of decay, the transformation is negligible --or partial, and results in extreme pain. Like, fresh homicide victims would be fine, but week old cadavers would twist her insides into something between both forms.

I wonder if we go back to Barbra Minivera as an archeologist, maybe if she eats certain corpses she can transform into a human longer than a week?

I wonder if we go back to Barbra Minivera as an archeologist, maybe if she eats certain corpses she can transform into a human longer than a week?
    If she eats the flesh of a demigod, she stays human forever. There's a good reason to hunt Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    If she eats the flesh of a demigod, she stays human forever. There's a good reason to hunt Diana.
    So in the sense, she can never transform back into her cheetah form? Also if her clay origin is there would she still be a demi god? I mean it seems likely. What if she eats the corpse of a demi god? That she was looking for a demi god corpse and eat it

So in the sense, she can never transform back into her cheetah form? Also if her clay origin is there would she still be a demi god? I mean it seems likely. What if she eats the corpse of a demi god? That she was looking for a demi god corpse and eat it
    Oh I don't know. I'm only halfway bought into the idea of a cannibal Cheetah. I like the body horror aspect, but I'm not even in the right headspace to redesign continuity at work today. I was just thinking she'd find Perseus and chew his hand off or something.

That's fine. Ido thinks if Cheetah does chase after Demi Gods she gets strength. Maybe not since the comics already show she can go head to head with Diana. If she does eat lower demi gods I do find the idea she can change back but it doesn't last as long maybe 1 year.

Doesn't Barbara LIKE being Cheetah though? Or at least she did back when it wasn't painful...

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

I had just thought about this aspect of Cheetah recently... yes!

I think it would add some layers to the character to be running around as Bab's, when it suits her and Cheetah when she is up to villainy.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Doesn't Barbara LIKE being Cheetah though? Or at least she did back when it wasn't painful...
    Yes but always though that she can fool people and get certain into an calm place before killing them. I wonder in most versions Cheetah still does have her hair maybe before going into Rucka’s that symbolizes her going more feral !

Should Cheetah be able to have her hair like in most of her design due to having her humanity back?

I LOVED the human-cheetah look

How different should Barbara’s personality be when she is in cheetah. We have seen in rebirth sh wwas looking for power but also a victim due to it too.

Hmm... honestly the clichéd were-kitty sort of thing seems about right. she can control herself, if she feels like it.

I wonder how different should her powers be in her human form?

I imagined Cheetah being similar to a Speed Force villain, but whereupon using said Speed Force, she undergoes transformation, and can't go back to human form without consuming human flesh.