Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

So should she be able to use the speed force or close to It? For me to not abuse it she has to make sure she consumes a lot
    of Human flesh or eat mystical creatures

I thought part of Cheetah's curse was her appearance. In my mind, if she despises her appearance, she gains more disdain for Diana.

True. I wonder in a way that should be who she truly is a predator. I do think for her to gain the transformation is her eating people or mystical people

All-New Member

Well, as of the latest issue of Wonder Woman, Cheetah now has her old form back. I call it "The Bodypaint version". I assume this was done because many comic artists struggle to draw anything that doesn't look 95% human.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhio2k View Post
    Well, as of the latest issue of Wonder Woman, Cheetah now has her old form back. I call it "The Bodypaint version". I assume this was done because many comic artists struggle to draw anything that doesn't look 95% human.
    Honestly? I hate the cat-fur skin. Cheetah having fur works, but... no clothes? no thanks.

Extraordinary Member

If it makes her more interesting? Sure. If they do nothing with her characterization, though, I don't think it would really do anything to heighten her character's profile at all.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Spectacular Member

No

There is a reason why Barbara Anne Minerva overshadowed Priscilla rich so thoroughly

And that’s because feral cheetah is more iconic than her human form

Yes, she should be able to go back and forth.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Honestly? I hate the cat-fur skin. Cheetah having fur works, but... no clothes? no thanks.
    Bruh...you DO realize that's part of why us guys liked the redesign?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhio2k View Post
    Bruh...you DO realize that's part of why us guys liked the redesign?
    I liked this look better:

Yes to being able to transform back and forth between Barbara and Cheetah.

When appearing as Cheetah, I like mixture of fur and clothing. I’ve been trying to think of design options that are new and don’t rely on being the color black. I don’t hate it, but the athleisure look isn’t my fave.

See, there is a situation where I LOVE the full-body Cheetah fur look... Priscilla Rich... since it's a costume and not her actual skin. If it's actual skin... there's... anatomy. PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

I like the were transformation from the Perez redesign. I a
    So liked the slight revision WML made which eliminated the ritual part and required she consume blood to become Cheetah. We never got to see it but that weird special and its conclusion kicking off his run introduced the idea that at that time the Cheetah was more her true self. It could have been the Deodato artwork and its rich linework and deep shadows; it could have been the inherent bad@$$ery of her leaping into the unknown; or it might have been how she turned the tables on Sazia; but I liked that interpretation of Cheetah. It is one of the few times I have liked the mixture of sentient intelligent and in control Minerva with the Cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I like the were transformation from the Perez redesign. I a
    So liked the slight revision WML made which eliminated the ritual part and required she consume blood to become Cheetah. We never got to see it but that weird special and its conclusion kicking off his run introduced the idea that at that time the Cheetah was more her true self. It could have been the Deodato artwork and its rich linework and deep shadows; it could have been the inherent bad@$$ery of her leaping into the unknown; or it might have been how she turned the tables on Sazia; but I liked that interpretation of Cheetah. It is one of the few times I have liked the mixture of sentient intelligent and in control Minerva with the Cheetah.
    This is true… we usually see Barbara as cursed, but we rarely get the tale of her figuring out how to fight for and vanquish Urzkartaga for control.

That could be an excellent subplot running through the book for a time. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what the do with Cheetah and the ARGUS team. She better be portrayed as powerful.

Incredible Member

I forgot she eats people.