Both teams get 2 hours of prep.
    Starting 30 feet away
    Battle takes place in the arena
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Both teams get 2 hours of prep.
    Starting 30 feet away
    Battle takes place in the arena
    cant Emma Frost just mindfrag Black Panther and Storm?

Mighty Member

Scott, Emma, and Ororo can all one shot kill everyone on the opposing team (except perhaps Black Panther can survive Cyke if he has the vibranium PJs), so it is essentially a quickdraw. I suppose Storm has to outdraw both of her opponents, so her odds of winning are worse.

Don't underestimate Black Panther and prep.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

black panther will have made plans to take them both and storm too if she turns upon him mid fight for no reason to join them cuz mutants stick together.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

With prep, T'Challa might be able to make one of the various machine that can nullify all Mutant powers in the general vicinity (assuming he doesn't have one lying around, I guess).

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

With prep, he ought to be able to rig up autotargetting cannons that shoot people with... er... low melanin content, or "people who have had sex with Scott Summers (assuming he's, er, done that himself more than once)", or "people who have NOT had sex with T'Challa" ... at the bell.

I guess that, depending on the liberty of prep afforded, Scott and Emma might be able to bring along some danger room type of tech to block such things, but that's not as much their thing (anymore, for Emma, as she was pretty big on prep and gadgets when she was a baddie).

I think to start with T'Challa would probably be sporting a suit that blocks Emma's telepathy and with Vibranium mesh that can absorb Cyclops' blasts.

So those two already start off at a severe disadvantage, especially since I'm pretty sure Storm is also naturally trained to block telepathy.

So then it would become a matter of tactics, and while I think Cyclops and Panther's tactical skills might be neck-and-neck or on par, I don't think Scott has enough advantage in this fight to overcome whatever T'Challa thinks up.

The best Emma can contribute is her diamond form, which I'm not sure would really be useful against Storm and Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    With prep, he ought to be able to rig up autotargetting cannons that shoot people with... er... low melanin content, or "people who have had sex with Scott Summers (assuming he's, er, done that himself more than once)", or "people who have NOT had sex with T'Challa" ... at the bell.

I guess that, depending on the liberty of prep afforded, Scott and Emma might be able to bring along some danger room type of tech to block such things, but that's not as much their thing (anymore, for Emma, as she was pretty big on prep and gadgets when she was a baddie).
    Yeah, with prep it feels safe to say the super genius wins it. Especially if he's got access to the most potent alloy on Marvel earth and entire super advanced nation this week.

Storm and Black Panther