Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Why Homecoming? In regards to that movie, I'm more interested in Liz Allen coming back than whether Mary Jane (or a variation of the character) appears.
    same here
    especially with there being no plans for Mary Jane to be in the movies
    it's Michelle Johnson

shrugs

heck....I am multiracial, and I don't even want want Michelle to take the place of Mary Jane as "MJ"
    it's not race thing
    it's just a matter of preference and what I liked since a kid
    Mary Jane is the iconic love interest of Spider-Man, and I don't want anybody to replace her
    Last edited by Starrius; 08-04-2017 at 12:24 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    same here
    especially with there being no plans for Mary Jane to be in the movies
    it's Michelle Johnson

shrugs

heck....I am multiracial, and I don't even want want Michelle to take the place of Mary Jane as "MJ"
    it's not race thing
    it's just a matter of preference and what I liked since a kid
    Mary Jane is the iconic love interest of Spider-Man, and I don't want anybody to replace her
    Sure.

Although I think that, if Michelle Jones is taken as her own character (which she basically is), I think she's fine. If they wanted to promote her to leading lady, it would be an adjustment for me (since my first choice is to get Liz Allen back in the game somehow or bring Mary Jane into the mix as a sort-of second), but I think I could live it with if the character became more rounded beyond providing the running joke she did in Homecoming.

If nothing else, if Michelle and Peter are supposed to get together in the rest of the trilogy, it could make some of the existing scenes in Homecoming take on a new meaning on rewatch. (In fact, I'm seen some internet theories that are already doing it.)

Mighty Member

Sure.

Although I think that, if Michelle Jones is taken as her own character (which she basically is), I think she's fine. If they wanted to promote her to leading lady, it would be an adjustment for me (since my first choice is to get Liz Allen back in the game somehow or bring Mary Jane into the mix as a sort-of second), but I think I could live it with if the character became more rounded beyond providing the running joke she did in Homecoming.

If nothing else, if Michelle and Peter are supposed to get together in the rest of the trilogy, it could make some of the existing scenes in Homecoming take on a new meaning on rewatch. (In fact, I'm seen some internet theories that are already doing it.)
    The woman that plays Liz Allen is very pretty.
    I recognized her from the soap, One Life To Live. She played a character named Destiny who is Matthew's baby mama.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

The page now has over 300 members, and that is in just the first 10 days of existence.

BANNED

The page now has over 300 members, and that is in just the first 10 days of existence.
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Why Homecoming? In regards to that movie, I'm more interested in Liz Allen coming back than whether Mary Jane (or a variation of the character) appears.
    Movies tend to increase discussion about the subject matter, so a Spider-Man movie is going to lead to more people talking about Spider-Man.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mighty Member

This is great stuff that covers why Mary Jane is an incredible character and why it was her that ended up being Peter's wife.

Why Did it Have to be You, Mary Jane?
    Regardless of what Joe Quesada says and does - Mary Jane Watson is the love of Peter Parker's life. This series has everything you wanted to know about Peter Parker's Partner - who she is and why does she have a stranglehold on our hero's heart? And who were the other bevy of beauties that have crossed his path?

Part 1
    Get this boy a Woman! - Peter meets MJ and a host of other beauties, including Betty Brant and tragically doomed Gwen Stacy.
    http://www.spideykicksbutt.com/WhyYo...JanePart1.html

Part 2
    Tragedy and Rebound - The death of Gwen leaves an emptiness in Peter's heart that will never heal. But there seems to be no shortage of women willing to try.
    http://www.spideykicksbutt.com/WhyYo...JanePart2.html

Part 3
    Happily Ever After - Is this a marriage made in heaven - or over
    before it starts? And just what is Marvel's problem with it anyway?
    http://www.spideykicksbutt.com/WhyYo...JanePart3.html

Mighty Member

The page now has gotten over 500 likes, and that is in the first 13 days.

At the rate the page is going, It should get over 1,000 likes by the end of this month.

No more updates about likes until then.

Mighty Member

The page now has gotten over 1,000 likes.
    I am very glad about that.

My next update is when the page has reached 5,000.
    It will be awhile.

Mighty Member

the page now has gotten over 5,000 likes

my next update is when the page has reached 10,000

Congrats, man.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Congratulations .