Default Ray Palmer in Rebirth

Forgive me if this has been posted. Has Ray Palmer appeared in the rebirth universe? I know I have seen Ryan Choi around.

The only titles I have been reading are:
    Flash
    Titans
    Green Arrow
    Hal Jordan and The GL Corps
    Last edited by Jekyll; 07-28-2017 at 05:52 AM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Forgive me if this has been posted. Has Ray Palmer appeared in the rebirth universe? I know I have seen Ryan Choi around.

The only titles I have been reading are:
    Flash
    Titans
    Green Arrow
    Hal Jordan and The GL Corps
    The next arc of Justice League of America is a story about Ryan Choi and the rest of the team traveling into the microverse to rescue Ray Palmer. The story starts in issue #12 which is available August 9th. Ray will appear in issue #15, which is supposed to tell us how he became trapped in the microverse to begin with.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Fantastic! Thanks for the info!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

You're welcome.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    The next arc of Justice League of America is a story about Ryan Choi and the rest of the team traveling into the microverse to rescue Ray Palmer. The story starts in issue #12 which is available August 9th. Ray will appear in issue #15, which is supposed to tell us how he became trapped in the microverse to begin with.
    Didn't know that, might pick it up.