Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hellboy in Hell LE and B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 1 omni announced

October 17, 2017 ($49.99)
    After sacrificing himself to save the world, this epic conclusion of Hellboy’s story follows him on a journey through Hell, where he once again faces off against the Vampire of Prague, pleads his case when accused of murder, and fulfills his destiny by destroying Pandemonium itself.

January 9, 2018 ($34.99)
    The plague of frogs has ended, but earth will never be the same, and the fractured B.P.R.D. struggles to battle dangerous monsters and humans alike, from a trailer-park cult to a Russian town ravaged by a zombie-like virus. Guy Davis’s final B.P.R.D. story sets the stage for Tyler Crook’s (Harrow County) backwoods-horror debut, as Liz Sherman hides from a world that she helped push toward armageddon, and Abe Sapien is shot down by a girl who’s seen the world to come.

Full details here.
    Last edited by middenway; 03-15-2017 at 06:17 PM.

All-New Member

I'm interested to know how quickly the Hell on Earth omnis will come out. Two a year, tree? I figure it will be what 5 or 6 total, so it could be 2020 before it is all out.
    Last edited by Lasborg; 03-15-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasborg View Post
    I'm interested to know how quickly the Hell on Earth omnis will come out. Two a year, tree? I figure it will be what 5 or 6 total, so it could be 2020 before it is all out.
    It'll be five volumes. My guess is we'll get one every 8 or 9 months like Plague of Frogs. (Although if they come out more rapidly, I'd be cool with that...)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    It'll be five volumes. My guess is we'll get one every 8 or 9 months like Plague of Frogs. (Although if they come out more rapidly, I'd be cool with that...)
    Two a year would be good for me, but thinking how DH sprayed four The Goon Library Editions out in a year, i feel that 8-9 months inbetween is a bit much. 9 months would make it 3 years befor it to be done.

Amazing Member

Any word on whether they will collect Abe Sapien in similar volumes? Is it too much to hope that they'll go the LE route since that series is conclusively over?

Fantastic Member

personally, I would LOVE a Lobster Johnson and a Witchfinder LE in the format used for Fear Agent and GOON.

This is excellent news! It feels like such a long time to wait for them to come out though.

Great great news for us who've been waiting but why is it not a Mike cover for the BPRD HoE omni? Everything else in that format so far was. Looks like a Campbell cover which is eye candy and all but....

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    personally, I would LOVE a Lobster Johnson and a Witchfinder LE in the format used for Fear Agent and GOON.
    If they come, i doubt they would be that size. More likely like the B.P.R.D. omnis.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lasborg View Post
    If they come, i doubt they would be that size. More likely like the B.P.R.D. omnis.
    yeah I know...just sayin.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Nice, I can't wait to get these!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

The Hellboy LE has been updated to ship in October now. Yes!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

Are we thinking that Hellboy in Mexico, The Midnight Circus and Into the Silent Sea will be collected in a final library edition? I kinda feel like one more of the OGNs will take us to the point where it would be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    Are we thinking that Hellboy in Mexico, The Midnight Circus and Into the Silent Sea will be collected in a final library edition? I kinda feel like one more of the OGNs will take us to the point where it would be possible.
    I think so. The Hellboy in Mexico trade (minus the Hellboy in Mexico one-shot that's already been collected), plus The Midnight Circus, Into the Silent Sea, and one or two more OGNs would make a nice Volume 7. Purely speculation, of course. I want to see them big and with a generous sketchbook section.

Amazing Member

I also hope, that Being Human will also be included in the final library. Corben should be presented in library size + it's the only 'Hellboy'-named comic, thar was collected in non-'Hellboy' collection.