Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Question Would you want the return of the MC2 Universe?

Spider Girl, J2, A-Next, Fantastic Five, X-People, Wild Thing and American Dream?

Think the last time we saw them all was in Last Hero/Planet standing limited series

More Spider-Girl? Yes please, I'd like to see how she's getting on post-Spider-Verse!

No. Not a fan of Defalco and Frenz/Ollife's comics.
    But I almost wish Marvel did a soft reboot to turn the MU into something more like the MC2. A world where the iconic heroes from the 60s and 70s would be retired, MIA or just teachers in Avengers or X Academy. The New Mutants/ New Warriors generation would be the adult heroes (like Stark or Danvers now) and the Champions or the New X-Men would still be the new generation of youngsters.

It's already here. Cassie Lang is Stinger. And Thunderstrike's kid picked up the mantle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalSean View Post
    More Spider-Girl? Yes please, I'd like to see how she's getting on post-Spider-Verse!
    That's not the real Mayday though

I'd be down with Spider-Girl and A-Next, but I think they definitely need a facelift. My only pet peeve with Legacy characters is when they look exactly like their counterparts. With a design like Jane Foster Thor or Sam Wilson Cap, I'd be all for it.

BANNED

Yeah, sure, absolutely.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's not the real Mayday though
    what are talking about yes that was real mayday in spiderverse

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theshow07 View Post
    what are talking about yes that was real mayday in spiderverse
    According to interviews with DeFalco and Frenz it wasn't and they implied as such in their Spider Verse story.

I never read MC2, but if they brought back the Spider-Girl comic (as in using the classic set up and going a different route from what they did in Spider-Verse), I'd give it a look.

YES!!!!!

Peace

BANNED

According to interviews with DeFalco and Frenz it wasn't and they implied as such in their Spider Verse story.
    Well, she is a lot more real than the 616 Mayday, in that she is an actual character that has her own stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, she is a lot more real than the 616 Mayday, in that she is an actual character that has her own stories.
    You don't seem to understand...I dont mean she was the original core continuity Mayday [who is either dead, non canon or abducted] I meant the Mayday in Spider Verse wasn't the Mayday DeFalco and Frenz had worked on for twelve years, that it was just another alternate universe double [there is canonically more than one version of Mayday in the multiverse, as evident by the continuity of the now discontinued UK Spider Man comics and the Mayday of the Spider Man Unlimited game].

After Maydays Edge of Spider Verse story in ASM came out, Frenz was interviewed and he pointed out several continuity gaffs which meant it couldn't have been the real Mayday or her father, then DeFalco wrote a Spider Verse tie in story with INTENTIONAL continuity gaffs to assure readers it wasn't ''his'' Mayday.

BANNED

You don't seem to understand...I dont mean she was the original core continuity Mayday [who is either dead, non canon or abducted] I meant the Mayday in Spider Verse wasn't the Mayday DeFalco and Frenz had worked on for twelve years, that it was just another alternate universe double [there is canonically more than one version of Mayday in the multiverse, as evident by the continuity of the now discontinued UK Spider Man comics and the Mayday of the Spider Man Unlimited game].

After Maydays Edge of Spider Verse story in ASM came out, Frenz was interviewed and he pointed out several continuity gaffs which meant it couldn't have been the real Mayday or her father, then DeFalco wrote a Spider Verse tie in story with INTENTIONAL continuity gaffs to assure readers it wasn't ''his'' Mayday.
    Ah, okay.

I see where my train of thought went off the rails here.

BANNED

yes I would like to read stories set in MC2 universe. Both the last ....standing series were good reads.