BANNED

Default UBER/ Uber Invasion

DIG009153_2._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Anypne reading this

Kieron Gillen unveils his epic new monthly series, launching with a special double-sized issue! 1945. Germany is in ruins. The war in the west can only be days away from ending. Threats of "wunderwaffen" to be unleashed by the dying Reich have become laughable. There are no miracle weapons here. It's over. It has to be over. It's not. There's been stories which have mixed enhanced humans and World War 2 before. There's never been one like this. See super beings in a whole new light as Gillen presents an epic new series that not only rewrites history, it redefines the genre. Superstar writer KIERON GILLEN (Invincible Iron Man, Uncanny X-Men) delivers a brutal alternate timeline tale of super humans first appearing during WW2. The Nazis have the Uber. The Allies don't.

World War II book

BANNED

ubi.jpg

2nd Volume: UBER: Invasion

Kieron Gillen’s reimagining of superpowers and history is back with America under attack! In the waning days of World War II, the Germans discovered a way to enhance soldiers into unstoppable monsters. With these weapons Hitler conquered all of Europe and now has set his sights on the United States. This is Uber: Invasion! The German battleships are on American soil and with the allies struggling to make up lost ground in Enhanced Soldier development; the young country is facing the possibility of annihilation!

I am. It's really fun

I read it in trades. So it went dead for I wanna say 2-3 years, now waiting for Uber invasion to be collected