Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
really enjoyed my archive 8 so much so I am going back to get the trades so I can enjoy the stories in color, and am putting it back on my pull list. I am really glad Mr. Larsen did that feature in the Image ordering book it gave me a chance to give Savage Dragon another look. I also realized that what Mr Larsen is trying to do with the book is a comic in real time, characters come in grow up change and move on. There is no rehashing of storylines except for Jennifer Murphy. So I guess the original Rapture is gone for good, so is there any chance we can get a new character to take up the mantle? I loved the look of the character, and it might be interesting to see how Malcolm would react to someone carrying his mother's torch. I guess we will see.
There is a character filling that role now. An unknown daughter. She was introduced in #222.

But--yeah--reviving the dead pretty much never works out for me. Once I let go of a character I empty my brain of interest and ideas for that character.