Spectacular Member

Default What strength tier can these two be placed on?

https://vimeo.com/226954717

Which famous character is the closest to them in strength?

I couldn't sit through all of it, but MCU Captain America (who they seem to be copying off in some instances) seems to be in their ballpark from what I saw.

Edit: Disclaimer - "Who they seem to be copying off" is based on the assumption that the movie they were in was made after MCU Captain America existed, which I'm not actually sure of.
    Last edited by KJS; 08-01-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Closer to MCU Spidey than Cap. The hero does stuff like shield-block hits that shatter craters his size in the stone ground beneath him, bust a couple feet of stone by elbowing backwards with no leverage, tear up that huge death chariot machine with a spear, throw an iron spear straight through another iron spear right down the middle longways, and generally tear up the landscape in collateral damage to the fight.

His most impressive feats: 1) at one point he actually uproots a tree and swings it down on the guy choking him; 2) after wrapping his hands in chains, he hits a solid iron ball (bigger than a standard medicine ball) so hard that half of it breaks off.

The villain, to his credit, was comparably strong, shattering stone with every punch and using the aforementioned iron ball as both a melee on the end of a pole and flail weapon.

That fight was pretty crazy.
    Last edited by Morning; 08-01-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Edit: Disclaimer - "Who they seem to be copying off" is based on the assumption that the movie they were in was made after MCU Captain America existed, which I'm not actually sure of.
    I Googled it, and this particular movie is from this year, and is a sequel to a movie from 2015: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baahub...The_Conclusion

Other than that, it's a pretty impressive fight overall.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Closer to MCU Spidey than Cap. The hero does stuff like shield-block hits that shatter craters his size in the stone ground beneath him, bust a couple feet of stone by elbowing backwards with no leverage, tear up that huge death chariot machine with a spear, throw an iron spear straight through another iron spear right down the middle longways, and generally tear up the landscape in collateral damage to the fight.

His most impressive feats: 1) at one point he actually uproots a tree and swings it down on the guy choking him; 2) after wrapping his hands in chains, he hits a solid iron ball (bigger than a standard medicine ball) so hard that half of it breaks off.

The villain, to his credit, was comparably strong, shattering stone with every punch and using the aforementioned iron ball as both a melee on the end of a pole and flail weapon.

That fight was pretty crazy.
    I think the craziest part was when they destroyed the base of that huge statue. Also, I think you missed them wrecking each other's armor.

Oh, it's Bahubali. That's a big movie in India, really big. It's not ripping off anything, though. Movies made in southern part of India usually just are that crazy.