Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Actually nevermind, full names are not given in the preview thus this is spoiler material.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-01-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: potential spoilers
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Truman Burbank View Post
    Oh no...just when all the "shipping" BS finally calmed down on both sides. Thanks a lot, Hitch.
    None here is starting anything. It's just obvious from the story that Hunter could be (a) Superman's offspring.

BANNED

I would get behind the idea that Hunter is really a clone created by lex in the future to "hunt" down and eliminate Superman and wonder woman,and instead he becomes a hero and after Sovereign kills Kal and Diana "hunters takes their mantles(why he has all their "carry one)

Then he can comeback in time to save them before they get killed,and not being able to get back home become Conner kent/kon-el

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I thought Curry was Arthur/Aquaman, but Cube is saying he's in his father's body (Vic/Cyborg).
    Cube said Arthur is wearing her dad's "corpse." Cyborg's "corpse" would be his cybernetic body. Cube is likely implying that Aurthur's cybernetic enhancements have been gutted from Cyborg's body.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Sovereign is a woman.
    calling it, she's Batman's daughter.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

This looks so great, I can't wait.

If anybody is still wondering the blonde Aqualady on the JL side is Mera, just colored totally wrong. Mera joined the Justice League in #25, great story too. This book is pretty killer right now, I'm into it. I hope somebody fixes the goof and recolors Mera though!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Nothing really indicates Hunter is Superman's son unless I am missing something...but man, this art looks great and the script isn't that bad. I'm glad Hitch is ending his run on hopefully a high note after each dud arc so far.

I'm thinking Hitch might've wanted to use Damian and Jon, but higher-ups shut it down do to what Tomasi and Gleason likely have cooking in Superman and Super Sons. So Hitch simply created Hunter as an alternate son of Clark and Diana. And like FishyZombie, I agree that the Sovereign is Batman's daughter. That would account for all the League members and it wouldn't interfere with the obligatory future Super Sons showing up in Superman or Super Sons.

I'm coming to this conclusion mainly because it's strange that Hitch has made Jon a pretty constant presence throughout his current run, but doesn't go for him in Hunter's role. Seemed like he was building to that. In any case, I don't really mind. Hunter seems pretty dope, and his look and feel aren't bad at all. If my speculation is right then he's a happy accident that'll make for a fun quick arc.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'm thinking Hitch might've wanted to use Damian and Jon, but higher-ups shut it down do to what Tomasi and Gleason likely have cooking in Superman and Super Sons. So Hitch simply created Hunter as an alternate son of Clark and Diana. And like FishyZombie, I agree that the Sovereign is Batman's daughter. That would account for all the League members and it wouldn't interfere with the obligatory future Super Sons showing up in Superman or Super Sons.

I'm coming to this conclusion mainly because it's strange that Hitch has made Jon a pretty constant presence throughout his current run, but doesn't go for him in Hunter's role. Seemed like he was building to that. In any case, I don't really mind. Hunter seems pretty dope, and his look and feel aren't bad at all. If my speculation is right then he's a happy accident that'll make for a fun quick arc.
    How do we know Hunter is Clark's son again?

BANNED

We don't know if he is either of their son,but for these characters being called the children of the JL,and he is wearing all WW stuff and supermans cape.not to mention looking exactly like a badass kon-el.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    calling it, she's Batman's daughter.
    I think she'll be Diana's daughter tbh. But it doesn't matter, these kids dont matter, Hitch JL doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    How do we know Hunter is Clark's son again?
    Probably the big yellow S on his cape.

I don't want to make too many assumptions, but no one is questioning if Cruise is Barry's kid even though the only things linking her to Flash is speed and his symbol.

But sure, we won't know for sure till we read it, and I'm not staking my life on it or anything.

BANNED

I think there might be some significance to the name "Hunter",and he just so happens to have all the SUPER WONDER "trophies" on his person.inthink we are all over looking that

Whatever happens. Happens TheNomadicOne's Avatar

It could also be possible that Hunter is merely Diana's kid that was then adopted by Superman. Doesn't always have to be biological.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNomadicOne View Post
    It could also be possible that Hunter is merely Diana's kid that was then adopted by Superman. Doesn't always have to be biological.
    I won't rule this out at all.

All I know is this pic down here looks like an angry son accusing his dad. His accusatory gaze is dead set on Clark even though Diana is feet away from him.

Worth noting that Jessica and Barry are being confronted by Cruise much the same way Hunter is confronting Superman and Wonder Woman.