Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I know it's probably completely unrelated, but was there any follow up to that Titans Annual story where Diana was cold and distant towards Donna? Any explanation? Could Hitch and Dan Abnett be commenting on Rucka's characterization of Diana?

But that's just a theory, Sacred Knight is probably right and if she did leave him it was with great sadness and for his own good.
    What type of commentary could they possibly be making? Neither take has anything in common with Rucka's take on Diana.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    You guys don't honestly think he's right, do you? Hunter's obviously mistaken as to why he wasn't raised by Diana. This is textbook misdirection. Its going to end up being that she actually gave him up for his own good outside all her own desire to keep him.
    He is going to end up with his head cut off and mounted on a pike.

And no one would care....

Actually for all of one appearance in one issue he's gotten quite a decent reception thus far.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Actually for all of one appearance in one issue he's gotten quite a decent reception thus far.
    Very good reception.

And Diana is a character that stood up for Zeke. And yes I agree, she'd abandon no child because he is male. I can see her sacrifice for his protection, if he is in danger... like the Els did for their son sending him off for his safety.

BANNED

I'm interested in the continuity of this arc...Barry is currently broken up with Iris in his own title and has negative speed force powers (which has been affecting him and Iris), but he does not seem to have them here and he acts like he's still with Iris. At the moment, my inner Barry/Iris 'shipper will headcanon this as taking place after the ''Negative'' storyline in The Flash title for now. I doubt that'll be contradicted anytime soon unless someone asks Hitch about it on twitter, Hitch is just using this story to flesh out and probably jettison his Jessica/Barry 'ship.

You guys don't honestly think he's right, do you? Hunter's obviously mistaken as to why he wasn't raised by Diana. This is textbook misdirection. Its going to end up being that she actually gave him up for his own good outside all her own desire to keep him.
    That, or she's Sovereign.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-11-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh God. This feels like a soap opera trope: who's the daddy?

I really want Trevor to be the dad has Rucka and Dc finally brought them back together. I do wonder Wonder Man or Wonder Boy I don't know I love it and it makes sense but with the way DC is making new characters I feel he should have another name. Cassie and Donna should have other names. Like whaat should Cassie's name be after Wonder Girl?