Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Yeah, I'd say Bucky. Using his other non metal limbs didn't seem to impede him against Cap.
    He isn't the only one to look good against Cap though. Rumlov and Batroc did too. Any advantage Bucky had against Cap in their fight was heavily reliant on his metal arm, or weapons.

Spectacular Member

And those who lowball the Netflix characters due to movie favouritism forget that if we cherry pick feats almost any character can be lowballed.
    Last edited by Klaxton; 07-23-2020 at 04:38 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    Well, Sowande (also called white hat) was able to paralyse Danny with a single nerve strike to the spine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90C2jZ-6TQ&t=169s

Stick also said he could stops one's heartbeat in couple of moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkY3AFH_hrY&t=84s

So that wasn't that bad
    I'm not hating on the fact that Sowande could do it. I'm hating on magical martial arts pressure points. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacular Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm not hating on the fact that Sowande could do it. I'm hating on magical martial arts pressure points. ^_^
    😁😂😂😉😉😝😋😹😸 lol that was a good laugh.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

������������������ lol that was a good laugh.
    *bows* My work here is done.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I kind of think the Winter Soldier would surprise attack Luke with poison gas through an aircon system or something, as there are plenty more ways to attack a bulletproof man than any of his enemies seemed to ever consider. Or he could just use those ridiculous Judas Bullets from S1, if he wants to stick with the sharpshooter method of assassination.

Post-Power Up Luke more or less ignores Judas Bullets.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I kind of think the Winter Soldier would surprise attack Luke with poison gas through an aircon system or something, as there are plenty more ways to attack a bulletproof man than any of his enemies seemed to ever consider. Or he could just use those ridiculous Judas Bullets from S1, if he wants to stick with the sharpshooter method of assassination.
    It should be considered that Luke is far more resistant to that kind of stuff than ordinary people.
    And as anarchist said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE9o2projJs
    Plus this is a fight. Not can Winter Soldier assasinate Luke Cage.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Post-Power Up Luke more or less ignores Judas Bullets.
    Yup, post-powerup Luke got a fair slice more badass. Bucky doesn't really have anything in his usual kit that can deal with the guy.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Is this Bucky with the vibranium arm from Infinity war? If yes, I figure he is hitting harder than anything he showed and likewise capable of blocking stuff ala The Civil War panther suit. I think Bucky's gun also had vibranium bullets.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Is this Bucky with the vibranium arm from Infinity war? If yes, I figure he is hitting harder than anything he showed and likewise capable of blocking stuff ala The Civil War panther suit. I think Bucky's gun also had vibranium bullets.
    When was it ever presented that Bucky's gun had vibranium bullets? And when did his arm ever do anything more impressive than his orignal arm? We never see either of those things.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Wrong thread. Ignore me!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    When was it ever presented that Bucky's gun had vibranium bullets? And when did his arm ever do anything more impressive than his orignal arm? We never see either of those things.
    Exactly. The first was pure speculation. And his new arm is utterly featless. The only thing that can be presumed is that the arm is indestructible and it might be as strong as his regular arm.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Exactly. The first was pure speculation. And his new arm is utterly featless. The only thing that can be presumed is that the arm is indestructible and it might be as strong as his regular arm.
    I mean, he spent at least 5 minutes around Rocket and didn't get his prosthetic stolen. That's a pretty impressive feat.