Fantastic Member

Question What happened to the crowbar?

Snyder had a story when Dick was Batman with him going undercover at an auction and getting what was allegedly the same crowbar that Jason was hit with during DITF. I'm not really sure if I believe that it was since Joker likely kept it. And I don't know if I buy Joker bragging over it then losing a trophy for his victory against Batman.

At the end of the story Dick tells Alfred to toss it in the river though we never see it. I heard Snyder explained why Jason wasn't used in this story but I feel it's kind of needed for a plot like this. It directly relates to his narrative not Dick and Alfred. Sure it affects them but not as strongly. Has this ever been concluded?

I'm trying to remember....in No Man's Land Joker had some kind of altar to when he killed Jason, labeled "When I won" or something like that, and I'm not sure if it had Jason's tattered costume or the crowbar on there.

Fantastic Member

I thought something like that happened but I wasn't sure if that was Emperor Joker. Thanks. Yeah the only way anyone at the auction would know it about it is if Joker said anything.

Maybe this guy has it?

Astonishing Member

Maybe He's sell it if it struck him as funny thing to do. Maybe he'd place a phony in an auction just so the buzz would torment Batman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Maybe He's sell it if it struck him as funny thing to do. Maybe he'd place a phony in an auction just so the buzz would torment Batman.
    I don't think Batman would be tormented over the famous crowbar on eBay. He probably wouldn't care; he's too rich to troll eBay looking for bargains.