BANNED

Default Would you read a Kaine/Ben generations or legacy issue?

Would you have liked to read a legacy or generations issue did with this pairing rather than the spider/miles pairing or do you detest the clone brothers and dont see them as legitimate spiders or would you like to see spiderman with one of them?I personally would like to see clone conspiracy Ben 27 meeting Kaine in a vulnerable state during one of his psychic flashes or when he was in pain due to his degenrarion and trying to decide to kill him or cure him or just capture him to study him. Alternatively Scarlet Spider Kaine at the height of his powers could meet Ben when he just became SS and decide whether to kill him or aid him in his fight against venom.Several more plausible scenarios are possible.Your thoughts? How do you envision their meeting and do you think they would make a more dynamaic duo than peter and mpes or are they not their equals?

I wouldn't read it, given that I'm not interested in the characters.

BANNED

It depends upon the Legacy Kaine/Ben story itself...whether it seemed interesting to me or not. If it's a Generations story with any of the new Spidey characters...I would avoid it like the plague!

I'd give anything with Ben or Kaine a chance, but the current series is enough for me. I'm a little exhausted with Marvel's events and I'd prefer not to see the clones involved in another one so soon.

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

I would definitely read it considering we'd be getting an actual Ben Reilly appearance as opposed to the character we're currently getting in the series who is an all new character claiming the Ben & Scarlet Spider identities
    "The preceding announcement has been paid for by the new World order"

I would, and even if it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I would still do my best to appreciate its stronger points.

-Pav, who is glad the actual Ben is around again...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Sure I'd give it a chance.