Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Your Favourite X-Men Quotes

Pretty self-explanatory. Just share your favourite X-Men quotes - in my personal opinion, the best of any comics

Here are a few of mine:

RCO007_1473256201.jpg (Psylocke: Panel 3)

images (1).jpg

emma-frosts-problem-with-the-mutant-museum.jpg
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

1st one that comes to mind:
    uncanny-x-men-132-pic1-wolverine.jpg

all-new-x-men-13-kitty-m-word-jewish-speech2.jpg

This speech from Kitty is probably my favorite from any Marvel book I have read yet.
    Marvel: - Avengers, Fantastic Four, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Uncanny X-Men, X-23, Old Man Logan, Thor, Captain Marvel, Runaways, West Coast Avengers.
    Image: - Paper Girls.
    Dynamite: - Red Sonja

This speech from Kitty is probably my favorite from any Marvel book I have read yet.
    All-New X-Men was the first Modern comic run I had ever read and this was the first time I knew Kitty was Jewish - I thought it was amazing.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

Loads of 'em. But let's start with this classic:

Cyclops: I believe you people have something that belongs to us?
    Gambit: Short li'l fella.
    Jubilee: All adamantium and attitude. He's one of a kind. We'd like him back.
    Beast: And don't forget our resident psionic Japanese-by-way-of-Britain ninja warrior. You can imagine how hard they are to replace!

I found this Emma quote recently from Wolverine and the X-Men - I thought it was quintessentially Emma - Jason Aaron is an underrated writer for her:

Emma: "I love what you've done with the place, Kitty. It's like every thirteen year-old girl's dream. Where do you keep the unicorns? And, oh look, a redhead. How novel"

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

(Jean Grey)

"Professor X tried to kill his twin sister while they were both still in the womb. We ought to talk..."

"Your a firecracker Creed. I'm an atom bomb."

"You want me to fight? I have. I am -- with all my strength. But I can't forget that I killed an entire world -- five billion people -- as casually as unthinkingly. No more deaths on my conscience. Your way, I’d have to stay completely in control of myself every second of every day for the rest of my immortal life. Maybe I could do it. But if slipped, even for an instant, if I… failed… if even one more person died at my hands… It's better this way. Quick. Clean. Final. I love you, Scott. A part of me will always be with you."

"Warren, please. You're talking to the woman who's been killed, cloned and kidnapped more times than I can remember. Let's keep it in
    perspective."

"Jubilee, we come into this world alone...and
    we leave the same way...the time we spend in
    between...time spent alive, sharing,
    learning...together...is all that makes life worth
    living."

"We can't afford to be ashamed anymore. We can't strap down our wings or hide our strange eyes and our brilliant minds... We have more important things to do than worry about whether our glowing eyes frighten the republicans."

Jean always had some of the best quotes.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Emma: I am a diamond Ms. Pryde. I am by definition my own best friend"
    Emma Frost & Aero fan

Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

Pull List: N/A

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Emma:This students is Kitty Pride, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance.

Kitty:I'm sorry i was busy remembering to put on all my clothes.

Emma: So gushingly glad you can join us
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Wolverine:save the speeches Summers, we're none of us kids, we know are responsibilities. You want to run more scenarios call up my danger room Dopplganer from the master computer file, me I got better things to do.

Cyclops: That idiot, something's I guess never change

Jean: That's a fact
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

"From chaos change, and from change, growth. The pattern of time, as old as creation. Question is: is this the growth, the change or the chaos?"

"So you are a mutant!" ... "or the wit to run a bluff. And the skill to make it convincing."

"You're a firecracker. I'm an atom bomb."

"You breathe when I allow it."

Sorry doing most of these from memory so I may be paraphrasing.

Emma: I am a diamond, Ms Pryde. I am, by definition, my own best friend.

Betsy: The Avengers can go f*** themselves.

Rogue: Thank Remy LeBeau and all those kinky bondage drinking games.

Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Dick Grayson, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

The most iconic entrance quote from a super hero ever!!

Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Dick Grayson, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!