Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The kinds of questions you get whenever Zatanna appears in a book .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    People in real life can recover from being in a vegetative state. It's not even that uncommon. With the better medical care available in the DCU, this shouldn't be an issue.
    Ooh, that's good information! Also, I was FURIOUS at the way Tam was treated in the otherwise pretty enjoyable Luke Fox run on Batwing (I know he has lots of haters, but I really like him). I was jumping up and down hearing she was running Luke's company.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Man I hate that they teased us with that suit only to wipe it away in the last few pages. That re-imagining of the classic azbats suit was great. Would have loved for that to stick around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Man I hate that they teased us with that suit only to wipe it away in the last few pages. That re-imagining of the classic azbats suit was great. Would have loved for that to stick around for a while.
    I personally think it will be back - the whole thing where Jean-Paul says he feels Batman inside him felt very System like...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Just read this. FINALLY, Bruce and the others find out Tim is still alive. I still have my suspicions that Bruce was at least wondering, if not convinced, that Tim still was before this.

But another fantastic issue. Martinez' art is good, but not amazing like Barrows' art.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Just read this. FINALLY, Bruce and the others find out Tim is still alive. I still have my suspicions that Bruce was at least wondering, if not convinced, that Tim still was before this.

But another fantastic issue. Martinez' art is good, but not amazing like Barrows' art.
    Interesting - I have the opposite feelings - Barrows is really good, but Martinez is my favorite on the book - and my current favorite Batman artist at DC.

BANNED

Fucking love it.jpg

So I'm not even a fan of B:TAS, but this is still great. (Lord knows if there ever was an animated series based on this team, I would watch it every single day.)

Quote Originally Posted by assam View Post
    Fucking love it.jpg

so i'm not even a fan of b:tas, but this is still great. (lord knows if there ever was an animated series based on this team, i would watch it every single day.)
    amazing... I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Fucking love it.jpg

So I'm not even a fan of B:TAS, but this is still great. (Lord knows if there ever was an animated series based on this team, I would watch it every single day.)
    Not a fan of BTAS! Blasphemy! I shall cast yee out of this forum for an act of treason and treachery . You shall be stripped of all dignity and honour for this extremist opinion!

(just kidding of course!)
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Fucking love it.jpg

This is cute .

I don't think they look exactly how the rest of the team probably would've been designed for that show (Tim looks too much like Dick) but it's still pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Not a fan of BTAS! Blasphemy! I shall cast yee out of this forum for an act of treason and treachery . You shall be stripped of all dignity and honour for this extremist opinion!

(just kidding of course!)
    I'm pretty much similar in my opinion of the animated series as Assam.

But I would KILL for a series that starred the Tec team as illustrated.

BANNED

Anyone else disappointed that we're gonna be dealing with Pax Batmana, in an arc called Fall of the Batmen, after Lonely Place of Living. Meaning, in all likelihood, it's going to be a Kate arc. A second Kate arc when she has her own book, already had her own arc, and there are still two members of the team who haven't gotten one arc yet. Not to mention that, since this arc is going to most like take up at least 3 months, after her two part arc starting next week, we may not be seeing Steph again till February (at the earliest), it will have been a year since Cass got focus, approaching a year since JPV got focus (And I think we all know that he probably won't be getting a second arc anytime soon), and with the end of Rebirth approaching, Luke and Basil will have not gotten focus arcs yet. I mean, I know Tynion is keeping the 'Tec team around past the end of Rebirth since he's planted a bunch of story seeds, and he wants to write issue #1000, but even so, it's showing the problem with having five solo characters (And Basil...I'd read a Clayface solo though. He never really sold well so should we count Luke as a solo hero? ) share a single book as their primary home, and alongside two other characters who DO have their primary homes elsewhere.

Anyone else disappointed that we're gonna be dealing with Pax Batmana, in an arc called Fall of the Batmen, after Lonely Place of Living. Meaning, in all likelihood, it's going to be a Kate arc. A second Kate arc when she has her own book, already had her own arc, and there are still two members of the team who haven't gotten one arc yet. Not to mention that, since this arc is going to most like take up at least 3 months, after her two part arc starting next week, we may not be seeing Steph again till February (at the earliest), it will have been a year since Cass got focus, approaching a year since JPV got focus (And I think we all know that he probably won't be getting a second arc anytime soon), and with the end of Rebirth approaching, Luke and Basil will have not gotten focus arcs yet. I mean, I know Tynion is keeping the 'Tec team around past the end of Rebirth since he's planted a bunch of story seeds, and he wants to write issue #1000, but even so, it's showing the problem with having five solo characters (And Basil...I'd read a Clayface solo though. He never really sold well so should we count Luke as a solo hero? ) share a single book as their primary home, and alongside two other characters who DO have their primary homes elsewhere.
    I feel bad for Basil, but Tynion usually gives him good moments in every arc, so i'm not to bothered by it. I'm very indiferent toward Luke, but i feel bad for his fans. That being said i only care about Kate slightly more than i care about Luke Fox (David Zavimbe is still better than those 2 ).

I think it's too early to be this pessimistic.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I think it's too early to be this pessimistic.
    It's DC. It's never inappropriate to be pessimistic.