Default All Things Batmobile

I don't think I ever saw a thread dedicated to discussing the batmobile and the various land vehicles driven by Batman, so here's one. Search engine is not efficient on these message boards, so sorry for not finding one.
    You can certainly include film and animation in this talk, and by animation I do include video games.

One thing I noticed recently about most of his cars; no side view mirrors, not even in the fully deputized strictly law abiding no property damage allowed citizen batmobile from the 66 TV series. How can he tell when he should change lanes?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I don't think I ever saw a thread dedicated to discussing the batmobile and the various land vehicles driven by Batman, so here's one. Search engine is not efficient on these message boards, so sorry for not finding one.
    You might try this thread about whether Batman needs a Batmobile these days:Can also check out
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    One thing I noticed recently about most of his cars; no side view mirrors, not even in the fully deputized strictly law abiding no property damage allowed citizen batmobile from the 66 TV series. How can he tell when he should change lanes?
    You know how many cars these days now have rear-facing cameras so that you can see what's behind you by looking at a screen on the dashboard? Could be the same system . . . camera instead of a mirror, with image on the center front console or projected on the side window areas of the Batmobile.
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 08-05-2017 at 07:51 AM.

I like this thread to be more comprehensive when it comes to batmobile discussion, it should cover both of those threads and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You know how many cars these days now have rear-facing cameras so that you can see what's behind you by looking at a screen on the dashboard? Could be the same system . . . camera instead of a mirror, with image on the center front console or projected on the side window areas of the Batmobile.
    These cars still have side view mirrors, and whenever a batmobile is shown on the inside, it has no monitor displaying rear camera view.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I don't know if it counts because it flies, but I really like the Batman and Robin batmobile.