All-New Member

Default A Star Wars Comic - Online Comics Anthology

Hey, All!

A Star Wars Comic is an online six-page monthly anthology series that explores the characters, ideas, and themes of a galaxy far, far away. There's a new issue out on the 25th of every month. There's already seven issues out with the next one due later this month. We've done one about IG-88 and Mon Mothma, one about the final hour of the First Death Star, and a few original character short stories as well.

We've had a lot of fun doing it, so I figured I would share it with the folks on the CBR forums. Check it out if you have time. The art, at the very least, is worth it.

http:///astarwarscomic.com/

NoEmotionFB (1).jpg

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just read the first two issues, amazing stuff! Mon Mothma is one of my favorite supporting characters in the Original Trilogy, especially as the spiritual heart of the early Rebellion, so it's nice to see her get a focus on. The first story tying into Rogue One and the Jedrah Rebels was awesome too. Looking forwards to reading some of the other stories when I get the chance, but thanks for the link!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Just read the first two issues, amazing stuff! Mon Mothma is one of my favorite supporting characters in the Original Trilogy, especially as the spiritual heart of the early Rebellion, so it's nice to see her get a focus on. The first story tying into Rogue One and the Jedrah Rebels was awesome too. Looking forwards to reading some of the other stories when I get the chance, but thanks for the link!
    Thanks, dude! Yeah, we always felt like Mothma and Bail got the short end of the stick. I love the inherent goodness of those characters. As for Two-Tbes- Following Rogue One with a war story of our own just felt right. It's probably our most flawed but it's still my favorite. They only get better so please check back in when you read more.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just wanted to bump this up, some excellent fan comics with stories for Darth Vader, the Rebels on Hoth and Boussh the Bounty Hunter are up now, loved them, so check them out!

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Hopefully these find their way into canon some day.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Hopefully these find their way into canon some day.
    They're really good so they are canon to me.