View Poll Results: Which forms of media would you like BP and Storm be happy together, forever?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Movies

0 0%
  • 616 Comics

6 33.33%
  • Cartoon/animated series

2 11.11%
  • Video games esp Marvel vs Capcom

0 0%
  • None, Storm is better paired to somebody else

4 22.22%
  • None, Black Panther is better paired to somebody else

5 27.78%
  • Not in 616, just in an alternate Universe

1 5.56%
    BANNED

Default Which forms of media would you like BP and Storm be happy together, forever?

Well, especially that Storm is being owned by Fox, we will not see Black Panther and Storm pairing in movies. However, I don't think Fox will be close-minded forever, so it's still possible right. Also, in comics, they did got married but the marriage got annuled. As of the moment, they're still being paired but I think Marvel isn't sure if they want them to be together again. But it still can happen. In the Black Panther animated series check it here: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0v7NrSXePg ), Black Panther and Storm were being paired and I love the chemistry in this series actually as well as their pairing in Marvel Knights: Wolverine vs Sabretooth ( you can check the episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpeNhzc0cGs ). In video games, particularly, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. BP and Storm were being paired.

So, if ever they're really get together forever and have children, which form of media would you like it to happen?

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-05-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Here's a comprehensive list of all the continuities in which it should happen:

Hope that helps.

BANNED

The Storm in T'Challa's life has passed. It's probably best not to revisit it. Storm is better off moving on too.

fanfiction

I believe the Storm and T'Challa ship has sailed. It could have been a really Iconic releationship but it was completly missed handled and now it should be treated as if it never happened at all. Let both characters find other people who will enrich not only their personal character but their own stories.

Every form so I voted 616/main verse

Marvel had a chance to have this be one of the all time great comic book romances right up there with Superman x Lois and Reed x Sue. But unfortunately they dropped the ball. Really, I used to support it but after the poor handling of the marriage, that childish world star sequel brawl the two had in AvX, the trolling towards T'Challa by X-Men writers just ultimately made me make up my mind that it's best that Black Panther and Storm just move the hell on from one another in all forms of media and find new love interests (ESPECIALLY the former).

And really, Coates is just fighting a losing battle by putting them back together, especially since the X-office is still being a bunch of fucking petty ass children (if Storm randomly making out with Gambit is any indication). At this rate I'm just counting down the days until editorial flexes their muscles and break them up again, hopefully for good this time. T'Challa x Nakia Nyongo 2018.

Spectacular Member

None. Storm is not some trophy wife. She is better than that. No need to degrade her like that.

BANNED

Fan fiction.

Reg Hudlin pretty much ruined any chance of this being able to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Every form so I voted 616/main verse
    I did too. They belong together.

BANNED

Isn't it's bad enough that there's an extreme lack of African American (Black) couples as it is... I voted most appropriately.