All-New Member

Default Latest earth-616?

What's currently happening in the main marvel universe and storyline?
    These whole comics can be confusing but as far as i know 616's story is the main story being followed.
    I'm asking for chronological order stuff.
    Also how's MCU doing?

Steve Rogers was brainwashed, or something, and now is the leader of Hydra and took over the US. The other heroes are part of the underground resistance. The Inhumans are being in concentration camps and the mutants are sent to California, now renamed New Tian by Emma Frost who runs the place.

BANNED

I wonder if Emma is an undercover Hydra plant tasked with keeping an eye on her fellow mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I wonder if Emma is an undercover Hydra plant tasked with keeping an eye on her fellow mutants.
    That would mean that Hydra, i.e. a group of pseudo-Nazis, is nicer to mutants than the Avengers or the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    While I have yet to read much about the mutants situation in SE, I would think the opposite is more likely, that Emma would be working against Hydra. I mean yeah, they gave them space but she should know that they are still a threat to mutant kind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    That would mean that Hydra, i.e. a group of pseudo-Nazis, is nicer to mutants than the Avengers or the Inhumans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    While I have yet to read much about the mutants situation in SE, I would think the opposite is more likely, that Emma would be working against Hydra. I mean yeah, they gave them space but she should know that they are still a threat to mutant kind.
    I do believe you two might be on to something... Spoiler Alert ---> In Secret Empire, Women Are Leading The Resistance Against Hydra's Fascism
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-04-2017 at 07:00 PM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Steve Rogers was brainwashed, or something, and now is the leader of Hydra and took over the US. The other heroes are part of the underground resistance. The Inhumans are being in concentration camps and the mutants are sent to California, now renamed New Tian by Emma Frost who runs the place.
    He wasn't brainwashed. Red skull had Kobik the sentient cosmic to rewrite history. Creating a reality were are e has been a hydra agent all his life
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    He wasn't brainwashed. Red skull had Kobik the sentient cosmic to rewrite history. Creating a reality were are e has been a hydra agent all his life
    And there is the bearded Steve Rogers who maybe the original one but he currently doesn't really remember his past...

All-New Member

Thank you all for the info.
    I got another question: What do you think about the modern references? Like Peter playing overwatch or Dracula playing marvel vs capcom?

Actually, New Tian seems to be officialy under control of Xorn, but Emma is clearly the real powerplayer.
    She was also seen to have her own deal with Steve Rogers to keep the mutants safe, but was also shown to be planning against him. So Emma is playing her own game knowing full well that eventually the Hydra regime might turn on them.

And bearded Steve Rogers is clearly a subconcious unaltered version of Stever Rogers. He's had interactions with Red Skull (dead), Bucky (seemingly dead) and Sam Wilson (who at the same time was running with the resistence). Those scenes don't take place in the 'real world'.
    #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Well Marvel sacrificed good writing & a care about these characters to pander to the Passive Aggressive Tumblr crowd who are about as Fear Mongering, Egocentric & Hateful as The other side of the coin Until Secret Empire came about & spewed it's "Alt-Right is Right, Welcome to Trump's America" propoganda to cater to the Neo-Nazi crowd that totally read this book & everyone who supports Secret Empire is a Neo-Nazi & Real fans need to support books like America for tue quality writing.

Yeah I'm f***ing cynical sue me.
    Last edited by DJ1107; 08-06-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LesterBoi View Post
    Thank you all for the info.
    I got another question: What do you think about the modern references? Like Peter playing overwatch or Dracula playing marvel vs capcom?
    I think that it's hilarious.