Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    And don't forget the Zero Year tie in. Where he fought a storm in Gotham. And did nothing about Riddler smh.
    I thought that issue was terrific. He didn't do anything about the Riddler because the Riddler is Batman's villain thus was Batman's problem to take care of. Its a convenient rule but its a rule followed pretty much entirely across the universe.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-09-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

I liked the issue,could have made it better for a different colorist and inker for sure,but the writing was ok.

Oh and this "filler" issue was WAY better than the 2 over in Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I thought that issue was terrific. He didn't do anything about the Riddler because the Riddler is Batman's villain thus was Batman's problem to take care of. Its a convenient rule but its a rule followed pretty much entirely across the universe.
    Well obviously that's the out-of universe explanation. But they should have come up with an in-universe explanation. Maybe something from storm could have knocked him out for a few days/weeks. Maybe riddler could have pulled some kryptonite. Otherwise it's just a big plot hole, which results in awkward and lazy storytelling. I hear "No Mans Land" had a similar issue. What I'm saying is they could have found ways around those problems.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 08-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.