BANNED

Default Who are your 10 Favorite X-men posters?

As we stay on this site for a while, we get to know posters from different parts of the world. Some we tend to always agree, some we tend to argue with and being with posters of the same fan makes us feel we have an online family.

But who are your favorite X-men posters on CBR? and it would be great if you'll tell us why.

BANNED

Note: please let me know if the poster is a male or a female.

1. CJStriker - I know he's a Scarlet Witch fan but there's something about him that makes me like him. And it is his pleasant attitude. He also understands me even if I go beyond on my views. We also share pms and I really consider him a friend. The great thing about me and CJStriker is that we have the same birthdays too. I'm a year older than him. And he always helps me that's why I also help him when he needed my help. Thank you CJStriker for being a great friend. :-)

2. rutog98 - A Storm fan and he's my #1 because we always agree each other especially on how powerful Storm is. BUt there's one thing that I know we don't agree on and he's not a fan of the RoLo pairing. But despite of that, when Storm fans are divided into due to different opinions, rutog 98 and I are always on the same side, even at Comic Vine site. And he's the only poster I know who could make a long post equal to three posts. :-)

3. Starleafgirl - a fellow Hollow/Penance fan and we've known each other for a while, also at Comic Vine. He's a very nice person and always provide me pleasure by posting some Hollow posts and commissions. Starleafgirl, RichSkitzScale and me are the big trinity of Hollow's fan. We even have a Hollow FB group link: ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532483913659912/ ) in which it's usually just the three of us talk each other. :-)

4. RichSkitzCale - Also a Hollow fan who is fond of making Hollow fanfics. He is a good friend and we talk from time to time especially on the Hollow/Penance Appreciation Thread and he's a serious type of guy, in a positive way. :-)

5. stormphoenix - a fellow Storm fan but what I love about him is the way he makes his posts, always so good to read, makes you smile. And we usually fall on the same side when it comes to how powerful Storm is.

6. ZNOP - I like ZNOP because of how he ratiocinates stuff. And that if it didn't show in the comics, it didn't happen. I even feel he has all the x-men books because he is very knowledgeable and intelligent, and it feels like he knows everything. Thank you ZNOP for also being patient to me. :-)

7. jen - I consider jen as my favorite Rogue fan and though we haven't talked that much lately, I like her enthusiasm on how Rogue is written in Uncanny Avengers. I hope jen and I could talk more again, especially as friends. :-)

8. butterflykyss - the President of URAS: United Raindrops Association of Storm (While I'm the President of The Myrmidons of Ororo Munroe aka Storm). We've also known each other for a while as Storm fans, here and at Comic Vine. I may be a huge RoLo fan but I also like the BP/Storm fan. And what I like about him is that he understands me. Thank you fellow raindrop. :-)

I'm going to mention the new ones:

9. Sin Nick - it;s really nice when there is another RoLo fan who believes that Storm and Wolverine belong each other. So Sin Nick , thank you for posting at the Storm Appreciation Thread from time to time because I feel better when I'm not alone on one opinion. :-)

10. Xelossik -I like Xelossik because he's been very active especially at the Rogue Appreciation Thread. We may not agree on a lot of things but I like the way he responds. And he understands me. :-)

ANd to all Storm fans, whether you have put me on your ignore list or not, I wanna say sorry to those whom I have hurt. And please let's be patient with each other because we're all Storm fans and I love each and every Storm fan, no matter what. We may differ in opinions but all Storm fans have a special place in my heart.

And I also love all the X-men Fans! Let's keep on supporting the best superheroes ever! :-)

Honorable mentions: Havok83, yogaflame, spasticat, NX01, Purplevit
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-12-2017 at 12:55 AM.