Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glad Fake Oracle is finally gone.

The guys that run the DC instagram said on a live stream yesterday that Lois Lane and Spoiler will be joining the team so I'm excited to see where we're going. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post

The guys that run the DC instagram said on a live stream yesterday that Lois Lane and Spoiler will be joining the team so I'm excited to see where we're going. ��
    Ooh! Lois and Spoiler! That should be fun .

Also looking forward to seeing Steph interacting with Babs and the Birds again .

Mighty Member

This was alright. I simpl can't get excited about more people in the team! The current team barely feels like seperater characters as it I.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Who runs it? This is BIG news for Steph fans...I'd love to see if I can find an archive of the stream, if possible!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I look forward to reading the next issues and arc with all the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, this title certainly seemed to be leaning towards a "yes" as far as Selina's answer is concerned...though I wonder if the other Batfamily writers were privy to or it's part of a misdirection?
    I think it's just misdirection. I don't think it would be that obvious.

Wow those last few pages were rough. I didn't hate Gus and didn't realize anyone else did. I had no clue Ivy had ever been a member of the Birds.

Lois and Spoiler are joining the team? That's interesting. Will it be the Lois that is married to the Superman who is alive or the other Lois? Not sure if she is still around or not.

BANNED

I mean, the other Fake Oracle is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Wow those last few pages were rough. I didn't hate Gus and didn't realize anyone else did. I had no clue Ivy had ever been a member of the Birds.

Lois and Spoiler are joining the team? That's interesting. Will it be the Lois that is married to the Superman who is alive or the other Lois? Not sure if she is still around or not.
    I don't hate Gus either, but I do think he was a character better served on the back burner than a main character.

Ivy was a member back in the n52. It was bad.

There is only one Lois now - in the Action/Superman crossover, the n52 and Lois and Clark versions of the two character merged their beings and their past, so the n52 was overwritten with the Lois and Clark versions (sorta kinda? I don't read Superman or Action very closely, so that's just a quick impression.) All that to say, the Lois we may see coming up in Birds of Prey is definitely the one who is married to Superman and mother of Jon.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Who runs it? This is BIG news for Steph fans...I'd love to see if I can find an archive of the stream, if possible!
    It's a weekly thing done every Tuesday by some of their social media publicists (not sure of their exact positions). IG livestreams aren't saved, unfortunately.

I wonder if this meant just for the Manslaughter arc?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

That's what I figured. Honestly, I'm disappointed. The fact that their packing so many characters in means their probably won't be much meaningful interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    That's what I figured. Honestly, I'm disappointed. The fact that their packing so many characters in means their probably won't be much meaningful interaction.
    I think it depends on how long the arc is and how the interaction is handled.

I'm just happy we might be finally seeing Babs interact with Steph and Cass in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    It's a weekly thing done every Tuesday by some of their social media publicists (not sure of their exact positions). IG livestreams aren't saved, unfortunately.

Aw, darn. But it is confirmed that they specifically said Steph and Lois?

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Aw, darn. But it is confirmed that they specifically said Steph and Lois?
    I could see the girls of gotham and Lois guest starring in the Manslaughter arc. All the males will be down for the count so it would be easy to slide a few guest appearances to help out cause of the large scale of it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Gus was more hated than Duke, no surprise. In an ideal world Duke would meet the same end but Snyder aint the Bensons.
    WOW... I canīt believe that..

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I liked the ending. No reason Babs can't also be Oracle.
    He is gone and now Babs is Oracle again...

Two roles for the same character? Or we will see a new batgirl after the rebirth?