Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Aw man, that is a stunning picture there. Love how Anti-Venom and Mayhem turned out

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I didn't know that, I really want to start following RYV once I get the money. In the Venomverse spread image, VenoMJ and the Lee Price Venom seem to be getting close; I wonder if this was just for the picture or if it will be followed up in the story?
    Probably just the picture.

BANNED

I would love to see an Agent Venom vs classic Venom match!

I didn't know that, I really want to start following RYV once I get the money. In the Venomverse spread image, VenoMJ and the Lee Price Venom seem to be getting close; I wonder if this was just for the picture or if it will be followed up in the story?

Last night I came across this awesome picture. It's most of the popular symbiotes done in the style of the 90s show, I'd really love to see this be put into actual animation:

That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Aw man, that is a stunning picture there. Love how Anti-Venom and Mayhem turned out

Probably just the picture.
    Maybe he'll try to make a move on her, but she'll rebuff him.

And yeah, it's really well-done. Here is a another one:

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Flash would have his weapons and military training on his side, but Eddie I think has a deeper connection to the symbiote which could allow him to manifest abilities Flash couldn't.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

New hotness coming your way. Some awesome Venomverse alternate covers:

Also, Edge of Venomverse #5 is coming out tomorrow.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Alright, so issue five is out today and it's my favorite of them all. I don't much care for Deadpool's racy humor, but Venom fighting swarms of mutant worms? I'm down. This is the type of Venom action I want to see, and this version of Venompool is far better than the one in that parody one-shot. Also, the Captain American Venom looks nastier than ever.

By the way, if you're a Venom fan (Venomaniac), be sure to check out this site for all symbiote-related news, including a podcast that just recently interviewed Cullen Bunn:
    http://www.thevenomsite.com/

Is that Ultrenom?

Edge of Venomverse was pretty underwhelming, IMO. Hopefully the main event is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    Is that Ultrenom?

Edge of Venomverse was pretty underwhelming, IMO. Hopefully the main event is much better.
    Maybe, I'm not sure. And I think Venomverse is going to be good, Edge was just a prelude. I'm really looking forward to War Stories.

I have been reading and enjoying the Venom monthly series. I really like the interactions between Eddie and the symbiote.

Count me among those who would like to see the return of Agent Venom and Flash. I'm also interested in seeing Lee Price return.

Haven't been reading Edge of Venomverse.

Astonishing Member

I was just reading the Venom comic book through the Marvel Unlimited Subscription.
    I will start to get the Venom comic book starting issue 155 from my LCS though.
    Marg Bagley illustrating Venom is a reason,and because i enjoyed reading the stories by Costa a lot in MDCU subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I was just reading the Venom comic book through the Marvel Unlimited Subscription.
    I will start to get the Venom comic book starting issue 155 from my LCS though.
    Marg Bagley illustrating Venom is a reason,and because i enjoyed reading the stories by Costa a lot in MDCU subscription.
    Yeah, Bagley's return is awesome. Here's his work for the cover of an upcoming issue:

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    That would be awesome! But I think Flash has an advantage since he has a better connection to the symbiote and has better training/weapons.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Bagley's return is awesome. Here's his work for the cover of an upcoming issue:

Great cover.
    Bagley being the new artist is for sure why i will add this comic books to the ones i buy monthly.
    I re-read recently the first Venom limited series and Bagley illustrates the first three issues and the covers quite well,so him being the artist makes this comic book one of the ones i will start to collect again.

An epic cover indeed.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    An epic cover indeed.
    As far as I know, that's the original Kraven who also tangled with Agent Venom. His son didn't do so well: