Default How strong does this make Vixen?

I'm trying figure out the strength level Vixen is using here. If she hit something that big on land, I could guess around the level of strength it would take to move a submarine that size...but in water, I'm lost.

This the second time she used the strength of a whale (first time was pinning Aquaman to a wall) and I'm really starting to wonder how strong does she become.

5918.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-09-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

This site has an equation that may help:

http://www.brighthubengineering.com/...mersed-object/
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I'm sure if she tapped into a skunk's abilities ... that would make her very strong indeed.
    I have no beef with Vegans

BANNED

Well if she took on the power of the largest blue whale she would easily be the strongest animal on the planet,stronger than elephants or buffalos.

Course I don't know what that means on a "super hero power scale",but she would be able to probably knock superman through a wall or 2.

I thought aquaman would be stronger than that myself,maybe she was using leverage on him.

One things for sure,she wouldn't be a pushover,and could "atleast" go toe to toe with the big guns of the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    This site has an equation that may help:

http://www.brighthubengineering.com/...mersed-object/
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Well if she took on the power of the largest blue whale she would easily be the strongest animal on the planet,stronger than elephants or buffalos.

Course I don't know what that means on a "super hero power scale",but she would be able to probably knock superman through a wall or 2.

I thought aquaman would be stronger than that myself,maybe she was using leverage on him.

One things for sure,she wouldn't be a pushover,and could "atleast" go toe to toe with the big guns of the DCU.
    I should have said Flashpoint Aquaman...not sure if that makes a difference or not. Oddly enough, he had to use his telepathy to beat her.
    5036257-vixen-vs-aquaman-convergence-1-1.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-10-2017 at 03:09 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.