Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

One of my favorites moments

IMG_4721.jpg

A legend is born... once again

IMG_4722.JPG

You know how Bruce has mastered all known martial arts before he became Batman?

What would you say are his Top 3 / 3 most often used / 3 most vital martial arts? Like if Bruce was somehow stripped of all his martial arts knowledge except for 3 specific disciplines, which 3 would make the cut?

Me:

1. Brazilian ju-jitsu
    2. Muy Thai kickboxing
    3. Israeli krav maga

You?

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    You know how Bruce has mastered all known martial arts before he became Batman?

What would you say are his Top 3 / 3 most often used / 3 most vital martial arts? Like if Bruce was somehow stripped of all his martial arts knowledge except for 3 specific disciplines, which 3 would make the cut?

Me:

1. Brazilian ju-jitsu
    2. Muy Thai kickboxing
    3. Israeli krav maga

You?
    I don't know enough of martial arts to answer this, but it reminded me when in the seventies he or the narrator would tell the criminals or reader which technique he was using against them

IMG_4731.jpg

Today is the 25th anniversary of BtAS.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

One of the cool Batman moments of my childhood.

"Hit it Batman, hit him with vengeance!"

What is your favorite Bruce Wayne moment, across all media?

When I say "Bruce Wayne moment", I mean as opposed to "Batman moment", so a moment where Bruce is either maskless but still in costume, or completely im civilian clothes, out of costume.

Mine is probably "Chill of the Night", at the end of that BRAVE AND THE BOLD episode, where Bruce unmasks himself to confront his parents ' murderer.

Only Bruce could have brought that kind of gravitas to that particular moment, which is still my favorite scene of the entire show.

Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 09-08-2017 at 11:07 AM.

MY FAVORITE? THIS..

THE SAME WITH A LITTLE MORE.. I HEARD THE INITIAL MUSIC AND I ENJOY COMPLETELY THE MOMENT.

Metal 2 preview, Batman and Robin against the JL:

Attachment 54496

http://community.comicbookresources....iation/page411

Just some maskless Batman shots for Bruce:

Dang, Bruce would look almost as cool in costume but sans mask.

BANNED

Depends, sometimes it`s off to me.

Look at the statue shot taken from Ross. It looks too much like the Phantom without the cape and cowl. All you need is to paint a domino mask and add a belt with 45`.

BANNED

When I say "Bruce Wayne moment", I mean as opposed to "Batman moment", so a moment where Bruce is either maskless but still in costume, or completely im civilian clothes, out of costume.

Mine is probably "Chill of the Night", at the end of that BRAVE AND THE BOLD episode, where Bruce unmasks himself to confront his parents ' murderer.

Only Bruce could have brought that kind of gravitas to that particular moment, which is still my favorite scene of the entire show.

I think I might have to agree. Bader's performance there was brilliant. Dare I say, chilling.

Also, I think any moment of over-protective BatDad would qualify as him being "Bruce" and I love all of them.

dorky batdad.jpg

Heh, one of these days it's going to be the other way around if Clark gets wind of Supergirl being interested in one of the Bat-boys .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Heh, one of these days it's going to be the other way around if Clark gets wind of Supergirl being interested in one of the Bat-boys .
    Yeah, I think Clark would be over-protective if Kara (or any other Supergirl) was under 18 years old, regardless of who her would-be paramour was.

With one exception: if Kara and Dick were both legal adults and about the same age, I think Clark would be the biggest fan of that pairing, as he and Grayson have always had a good uncle/nephew relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Depends, sometimes it`s off to me.

Look at the statue shot taken from Ross. It looks too much like the Phantom without the cape and cowl. All you need is to paint a domino mask and add a belt with 45`.

That's one of my complaints about how Bruce is drawn in general: he's so ... bland/generic/basic in the face. Like what unique facial features does Bruce even have? Most of the time Bruce just looks like Superman (minus the S-curl) from the neck up. But I'm at a loss as to how to permanently remedy this consistently annoying aspect.

Whoops, this is an appreciation thread. Anyway, here's that composite morph of all the major* Live-Action Bruce Waynes (Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, and Ben Affleck):

Yep, nothing bland or generic there.

* - not counting the two 1940s movie serial actors, nor the two 2010s BATMAN LIVE musical play actors, nor David Mazouz of the current GOTHAM tv show