Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

has anyone mentioned New Superman?

Great book but start reading from issue #1, great character growth and cast.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Amazing Member

New Super-Man

Red Hood and the Outlaws

I like Titans also

I gotta agree with the Deathstroke and Aquaman love. I trade wait both of those but they're amazing.

Well, I did pick up the first two issues of the Sejic Aquaman because I couldn't help myself.

Everyone keeps talking about Red Hood.....I really gotta try that sometime.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I gotta agree with the Deathstroke and Aquaman love. I trade wait both of those but they're amazing.

Well, I did pick up the first two issues of the Sejic Aquaman because I couldn't help myself.

Everyone keeps talking about Red Hood.....I really gotta try that sometime.
    The first trade of RHATO is already out.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

New Superman (been meaning to pick the first trade)
    Green Lanters (Have the first trade, haven't read it)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Same. Since the third trade isn't out, I'm behind on some things, but I couldn't resist.

How's the readership for The Wild Storm?
    Also seconding anyone who said Doom Patrol.
    Can't have enough street levelers.

Spectacular Member Earth-2 Refugee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    New Super-Man is an excellent book that not a lot of people are reading, which is a real shame. Its got everything I want in a comic and its a really fun book.

Also my obligatory Red Hood and the Outlaws recommendation. I can't praise this book enough. I know Lobdell is a big turn off for some people but he's really been on fire since Rebirth. This is one of the best books coming out of Rebirth IMHO. The characters are fully fleshed out, the stories are very polished and the art is stellar. It also features the best version of Bizarro I've seen in a long while. Its just finished a very emotionally charged two part story revolving around Bizarro in fact and the next arc will be dealing with the repercussions of that story.
    This among the multitude of other posts about New Superman has convinced me to buy every issue and try this series out, just waiting for some to arrive in the mail and then I'll read 1-14 in one sitting to see just how good this book is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-2 Refugee View Post
    This among the multitude of other posts about New Superman has convinced me to buy every issue and try this series out, just waiting for some to arrive in the mail and then I'll read 1-14 in one sitting to see just how good this book is.
    Huzzah! You won't regret this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Same. Since the third trade isn't out, I'm behind on some things, but I couldn't resist.

I need to check out New Super-Man too. I grabbed the first issue on Superlad's suggestion and enjoyed it, but just couldn't justify it on the pull list. But I've dropped a lot of stuff since then (mostly Marvel) and Invincible is ending soon (pardon me while I sob for a couple hours) so I'm quickly running out of excuses not to get on board.

Dunno how the sales are, but Arrow's been.....decent....and oddly satisfying. I mean, its not the best book out there, and I don't even totally agree with Ollie's politics (Im a moderate, not a knee-jerk liberal) but it's....I can't stop buying the trades as they come out. I think its probably Dinah; Im a big fan of the Canary.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.